**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You seem to have an unhealthy amount of slanderous hatred towards Tommy GOAT.

And it appears as though all you can blame on Tom Brady is that playing at an average QB level while still putting up the 3rd most passing yards exposes Leftwich as the fraud he is.

Short of GOAT level QB play, GOAT level TE play, Pro Bowl level WR play he kinda sucks.

Another failed great head coach of color candidate brought to you by @remydat
Brady was trash this year dude. Dont recall ever claiming Leftwich was great. That was maybe run and shoot. I said cant give Brady all the credit whem they good and Leftwich all the blame when they arent.

You proving my point. If it was all on Brady when they won the SB then he owns this loss.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Warren just wrapped up his introductory presser. I only caught the last 3-4 questions. Was asked about AH and completely sidestepped it. Basically said, I'd like to wait 6 months before answering that lol.

He's going to be on the Score with Berstein/Holmes soon as well if anyone is interested.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I mean Squirts is a known racist, remy more has a huge throbbing "blind spot" for minority coordinators and ignores their circumstances or their experience when advocating for them getting a look at HC.

Think you are confused. I pointed out guys like Leftwich had more actual experience than a guy like Josh McCown who was about to be named HC for the Texans. I also pointed the shit show that is Josh McDaniels keeps getting HC gigs despite working with Brady too so why is Brady an issue for Leftwich and not the guy that looks well on his way to destroying 2 franchises.

And then you have a guy like Jeff Saturday who got a gig because of the Old Boys Network ie because he is white and Irsay was tight with him.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Brady ranked 3rd in DYAR and 8th in DVOA. I don’t think he’s elite but certainly not mediocre. Sensing some hatred and/or jealousy in those posts.

Nah Brady is the GOAT easily. Just think he is is shitty husband and father. And as I said cant give him all the praise when tbey win but then someone it is someone else's fault when they lose. Brady had a lot of empty yards this year. Would get down by a lot and then throw for a bunch of yards late. Sometimes he would pull it out agaijst bad teams. Other times not.

Bear in mind he also had an easy schedule as Bucs division was garbage.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Think you are confused. I pointed out guys like Leftwich had more actual experience than a guy like Josh McCown who was about to be named HC for the Texans. I also pointed the shit show that is Josh McDaniels keeps getting HC gigs despite working with Brady too so why is Brady an issue for Leftwich and not the guy that looks well on his way to destroying 2 franchises.

And then you have a guy like Jeff Saturday who got a gig because of the Old Boys Network ie because he is white and Irsay was tight with him.
Saturday got the interim gig to complete the tank. The only win Irsay wanted from Saturday was over McDaniels for what he did to the franchise several years ago. If Saturday keeps the gig, then you might have a point. But it’s pretty ducking obvious that it was a decision that ensured they basically got the highest draft pick possible to get a QB instead of trading for useless retreads like Ryan & Wentz.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nah Brady is the GOAT easily. Just think he is is shitty husband and father. And as I said cant give him all the praise when tbey win but then someone it is someone else's fault when they lose. Brady had a lot of empty yards this year. Would get down by a lot and then throw for a bunch of yards late. Sometimes he would pull it out agaijst bad teams. Other times not.

Bear in mind he also had an easy schedule as Bucs division was garbage.

Sorry man. Not passing judgement on him as a person because he’s going thru a divorce that I know nothing about. But you be you.

Why is divorce expensive? Because it’s worth it.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What did you not understand about steep step down in class?

He is a good player. But he sure isn’t the same caliber of prospect

Right that is not what you said. Again you seemed to be suggesting he wasnt a good player. Is he a step down in class from Carter? Sure. Enough for me to bypass a 2024 first round pick? No.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sorry man. Not passing judgement on him as a person because he’s going thru a divorce that I know nothing about. But you be you.

Why is divorce expensive? Because it’s worth it.

I am passing judgement because he promised his kids he would retire to spend more time with them and then bailed after 30 days.

I also know of shit he has done personally as he spends a lot of time in The Bahamas as he owns a home in Bakers Bay in Abaco as well as spends time at Albany (Tiger Woods Golf Resort) in Nassau. So yeah Fuck him.

Saturday got the interim gig to complete the tank. The only win Irsay wanted from Saturday was over McDaniels for what he did to the franchise several years ago. If Saturday keeps the gig, then you might have a point. But it’s pretty ducking obvious that it was a decision that ensured they basically got the highest draft pick possible to get a QB instead of trading for useless retreads like Ryan & Wentz.

Doesnt change the fact he was wholely unqualified. And Irsay is still considering him for the full time job.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I am passing judgement because he promised his kids he would retire to spend more time with them and then bailed after 30 days.

I also know of shit he has done personally as he spends a lot of time in The Bahamas as he owns a home in Bakers Bay in Abaco as well as spends time at Albany (Tiger Woods Golf Resort) in Nassau. So yeah Fuck him.

Doesnt change the fact he was wholely unqualified. And Irsay is still considering him for the full time job.
Don’t care if he’s being unqualified or being considered. Last thing Irsay wanted was a guy that could win games would actually win games this ducking up his draft plans on an interim basis. A guy that really wanted to show he’s got it would be a giant road block. If he gets the gig, then nepotism reigns supreme not racism.

And from what has always been said about Tom & Giselle had an open relationship. that’s all I’m going to comment on this but I must commend you on your ability to judge others.