**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
So no Saturday games? I agree that they should not have to play on Sat after Mon. but this would be fine with a Sunday 2nd game. No different than going from Sun to the next Sat. There's an error here but it isn't playing on Monday if done with proper consideration. Touchy with those negs, LOL.
I'd see no problem giving, for example, AFC Saturday games and NFC Sunday games until the conference championship game.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
17 of 32 coaches were offensive coaches to begin this past season by my count.
That's actually less that I would have guessed. Only 3 defensive HCs even made the playoffs + Harbaugh a former special teams coach. One was the 7th seed that backed their way in (Seattle), one was built by and for an offensive coach (Tampa) and then the Chargers.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He's ranked in the 3rd round on most draft sites right now, but I think he could go Day 1. He's big, strong, quick and young. 6'5". 270 ish, prototype size and only a RS sophomore. He has some Aidan Hutchinson potential. Just scratching the surface though
Yeah i keep seeing him get drafted in or right around the 3rd round as well. I think the thing i read most about him is they say he needs time to get better but the potential is there.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Pretty crazy that you could even ask that question concerning a recent 5th round rookie. It speaks to how bad the line is even if some metrics say otherwise. Jones looks like the brightest spot right now with Jenkins having some injury concerns that aren't going away.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Imagine ruining your marriage and bailing on spending time with your kids just to finish below .500 and then get ass fucked in the playoffs.

Co-parenting? Tom doesn't have any interest in co-parenting. Dude said he was retiring to spend time with kids then got tired of them after 30 days.

I imagine he is the kind of Dad that will just show up whenever the mood suits him. Miss a birthday or two but then come along with a new car on their 16th birthday to make them forget how unreliable a parent he is.

Well cant blame it on the aging and now mediocre white QB and ruin his marriage and probably scarred his kids for life just to play shitty football all year.

You seem to have an unhealthy amount of slanderous hatred towards Tommy GOAT.

And it appears as though all you can blame on Tom Brady is that playing at an average QB level while still putting up the 3rd most passing yards exposes Leftwich as the fraud he is.

Short of GOAT level QB play, GOAT level TE play, Pro Bowl level WR play he kinda sucks.

Another failed great head coach of color candidate brought to you by @remydat

Last edited:

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

And it appears as though all you can blame on Tom Brady is that playing at an average QB level while still putting up the 3rd most passing yards exposes Leftwich as the fraud he is.

Short of GOAT level QB play, GOAT level TE play, Pro Bowl level WR play he kinda sucks.

Another failure great head coach of color candidate brought to you by @remydat
Don't forget @run and shoot aka runny poops, who will also be big mad about Leftwich (and bowles) failing tremendously this year.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Don't forget @run and shoot aka runny poops, who will also be big mad about Leftwich (and bowles) failing tremendously this year.
I mean Squirts is a known racist, remy more has a huge throbbing "blind spot" for minority coordinators and ignores their circumstances or their experience when advocating for them getting a look at HC.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This type of talk will cause @run and shoot to have bowel movements. He gets queasy when minorities (that are black) have their judgement questioned
Or if he stays on brand, likely insults about shitting on female relatives faces and in their mouths. Not sure how that creepy ass shit never got him a ban.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Another failed great head coach of color candidate brought to you by @remydat

Brady ranked 3rd in DYAR and 8th in DVOA. I don’t think he’s elite but certainly not mediocre. Sensing some hatred and/or jealousy in those posts.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

#811 Why don't you stop thinking about me and constantly initiating contact ( I DO NOT INITIATE CONTACT WITH YOU). Why don't u stop initiating your troll-beacth, stalking. Stop being a sick phuck, kunting stalker who luvs initiating discussions about what comes out of a man's azz. It's gets old.
And this is a FTO thread. Stop initiating, the stalking, the sickness and derailment into the CCS forum >>>link #811 and this in link #814