**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I think Kmet is going to get an extension. But they will most likely draft a TE. It's kind of an underwhelming class though. I would guess they'll wait 'til Day 3.
Uh, no. It is a VERY good TE class. Very good. I thought, before FA, they’d draft one early, but they brought in Tonyan to be the Move TE, so they’re probably not going Kincaid early. I’m thinking they get the TE from Purdue or Michigan, now.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I mocked him to us in November.

https://www.chicitysports.com/forum/threads/way-too-early-mock-draft-can’t-believe-i’m-doing-this-sh-t-in-november-edition.91848/

5.) Jonathan Mingo WR Miss – The hands, the hands, the motherfucking hands!!!!! Yes there are some concentration drops, but the dude can catch! He falls because, despite his size, he won’t consistently take the top off of a D. He’s probably going to be a big slot. He’s not what many teams want, but, he could make our team complete as a sure-handed Z.
Also, Mingo is probably the best blocking WR in this draft class, sorta like ESB without the hands of stone.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Just saw this.......
QB Nathan Peterman is re-signing with the Bears

IMO this is a wasted RE-signing. There are young mobile Qb's out there who we could bring in and develop.
For example.....Aidian O'Connell, Purdue or Jaren Hall, BYU. These guys will likely be around at the end of the draft.
We need to start developing our own young Qb's. Peterman is a step in the wrong direction. We'll never get anything
for this guy.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Just saw this.......

IMO this is a wasted RE-signing. There are young mobile Qb's out there who we could bring in and develop.
For example.....Aidian O'Connell, Purdue or Jaren Hall, BYU. These guys will likely be around at the end of the draft.
We need to start developing our own young Qb's. Peterman is a step in the wrong direction. We'll never get anything
for this guy.
Aiden O'Connell is not mobile.

Also if they want to draft a project they can easily cut Peterman.

Only people who have no idea what is going on are going to wet their pants over this.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Are people sleeping on Myles Murphy?
No.

He is a dude who didn’t get sacks in college and probably won’t in the pros.

Edit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL_Draft/comments/127k4je
Have you seen this series? The comments on Murphy are great!

LVN says, "i only have one move, but its still gonna work sometimes" and make a career out of it.

Murphy says, "I have no moves, but I'm kinda big, so if you're small I win. Please be small".
So dead on!

Last edited:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
No.

He had 8.5 and 6 the last two years. That’s not a ton but it’s more than Lukas Van Ness who’s getting a lot of hype recently

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Just saw this.......

for this guy.

Aiden O'Connell is not mobile.

Also if they want to draft a project they can easily cut Peterman.

Only people who have no idea what is going on are going to wet their pants over this.

I mentioned both Hall and O'Connell. The chances of them cutting Peterman are probably low.
Take a look at O'Connell's info. below. Please tell me what it shows. The overall point is developing our
own young Qb's. We don't have a history of doing so. ( nothing to do with "pants wetting").

2023 NFL Draft Prospect: Aidan O'Connell-QB-Purdue

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I mentioned both Hall and O'Connell. The chances of them cutting Peterman are probably low.
Take a look at O'Connell's info. below. Please tell me what it shows. The overall point is developing our
own young Qb's. We don't have a history of doing so. ( nothing to do with "pants wetting").

2023 NFL Draft Prospect: Aidan O'Connell-QB-Purdue

What does it show?

Nothing. I know you've never watched him play. Why pretend you have?

His college rushing stats: -274 yards. -2.9 yards per attempt. That's negative 274.

Stop crying about the third QB, and if you are going to cry at least have a clue what you are talking about.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
No.

Edit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL_Draft/comments/127k4je
Have you seen this series? The comments on Murphy are great!

So dead on!

Pretty funny. His sack production however is right there with T. Wilson and LVN though. Only pointing that out since you brought up sacks. He’s obviously not a finished product but there’s definitely talent and traits to work with

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He had 8.5 and 6 the last two years. That’s not a ton but it’s more than Lukas Van Ness who’s getting a lot of hype recently
And then there’s Nolan Smith who didn’t produce as well

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Van Ness played a lot on the IDL.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Are people sleeping on Myles Murphy?
I think he is dropping since he did not perform at the combine or Clemson Pro Day due to hammy injury. He is the prototype 4-3 DE. He is going to hold a private work out before the draft, so that may change

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Pretty funny. His sack production however is right there with T. Wilson and LVN though. Only pointing that out since you brought up sacks. He’s obviously not a finished product but there’s definitely talent and traits to work with
Oh, I don’t like either of those two guys very much either. I’m not huge on drafting dudes who don’t get sacks in college, based mostly on traits, and then thinking they’re going to get sacks in the pros. I’d rather go with a dude like Jose Ramirez who knows how to get to the QB and can be had maybe as late as the fifth!

Yeah, straight up fuck all those guys. LVN gets a lot of love and hype, but he has one move and very little if any bend. I mean, I didn’t see it, but people keep saying, nah, he’s got some, so he must, but not what I’ve seen.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
@knoxville7

Mike Tannenbaum has Hooker going top 5.

View attachment 27978

5. Seattle Seahawks (from DEN)​

Hendon Hooker, QB, Tennessee

OK, this one might raise some eyebrows, but hear me out. I think Hooker is really under-scouted right now, largely because he's coming off the torn ACL in his left knee. But I love his strong arm and 6-3 frame. Before the injury, Hooker looked great for the Vols. He led the nation in yards per attempt (9.5), threw two interceptions over 11 starts and was a top-10 passer in terms of completion percentage (69.6%). I see a potential franchise quarterback and someone who can lead an offense. Go watch his performance against Alabama if you disagree.

The Seahawks recently re-signed Geno Smith, but this is an excellent opportunity to draft and develop Hooker while also letting him rehab the knee. Smith turns 33 this season, and his new contract offers Seattle various outs over the next three seasons.”

entanglement-quantum.gif

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
What does it show?

Nothing. I know you've never watched him play. Why pretend you have?

His college rushing stats: -274 yards. -2.9 yards per attempt. That's negative 274.

Stop crying about the third QB, and if you are going to cry at least have a clue what you are talking about.

There's no "crying" going on. I'm pointing out Qb development,
I mentioned both Hall and O'Connell . Both have around 4.6 , 4.7 speed, Clayyon Tune is another good mobile Qb.
When I say "mobile" it doesn't mean rusher. It means moving around and making things happen in or outta the pocket.