**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Okay but AJ Brown was a huge get for them. He was good in 2021 without him.
And considerably better in ‘22…

Brown or not, there is zero comparison in overall roster quality between the Bears and Eagles in ‘21 or ‘22. How do you think Fields would have performed as an Eagle?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
You are an idiot. Everyone can read.
IMO this is a wasted RE-signing. There are young mobile Qb's out there who we could bring in and develop.
For example.....Aidian O'Connell, Purdue or Jaren Hall, BYU. These guys will likely be around at the end of the draft.
We need to start developing our own young Qb's. Peterman is a step in the wrong direction. We'll never get anything
for this guy.

The chances of them cutting Peterman are probably low.

So tell me, in your own words and not something that you wrote in a previous post because they are all word vomit, why was signing Peterson to a league minimum deal a wasted signing? Both posts above makes clear that you think this is the case because it will stop the Bears from drafting a late round QB. But that is not the case.

Point 5 was 100% accurate. Again, people here can read what you write. If you don't want to be messed with be less disingenuous. That means stop lying.

Only an idiot resorts to name calling when they've got nothing else.

U took what I said and twisted it in point #3. I never we couldn't get another Qb. My point now in the past, when we first signed Peterman that it was a waste.

Point 5 was 100% accurate

Thats a lie. I didn't use a "strawman" against you. And you can't produce proof.

In point #5 I concluded by saying If you're good with the Bears and Peterman. Good.
I'll come back to copy and paste the rest of my thoughts in point #5. None of it was a "strawman"

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
And considerably better in ‘22…

Brown or not, there is zero comparison in overall roster quality between the Bears and Eagles in ‘21 or ‘22. How do you think Fields would have performed as an Eagle?
I get what you're saying and not trying to argue your point, i'm simply saying that Hurts has been a good QB longer than just what he did in 2022. On paper, and what i think Fields would of been is pretty damn good on that team, but i'm still on the skeptic side with Fields and his passing game and decision making until i actually see it and with Hurts i was pretty close to convinced on him after his 2021 season and really couldn't understand why some were still questioning him after that season.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Oh look, it’s a headcase trying to burn another bridge. If I’m Buffalo, I try to build around a run game and move on from him ASAP. Get an OC that doesn’t throw the ball and inordinate amount of times. Dorsey was flat out embarrassing in the divisional loss. He’s a bum.
Exactly! Rescue him from Buffalo? They still have one of the most talented rosters in football and a fantastic fan base.

Allen is a beast and was obviously hampered after hurting his elbow against the Jets. Allen toughed it out for his team.

Diggs is showing his colors as a front runner.

He can fuck right off.

Buffalo is a team that should make a concerted effort to get Bijan Robinson.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Sounds like an awful 80’s show where the PI drives a lambo, wears floral button downs and has an ass-kicking ‘stache
Be careful, I think Netflix will green light it as a series

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Oh look, it’s a headcase trying to burn another bridge. If I’m Buffalo, I try to build around a run game and move on from him ASAP. Get an OC that doesn’t throw the ball and inordinate amount of times. Dorsey was flat out embarrassing in the divisional loss. He’s a bum.
What was the date on that tweet? ?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Tell us how you really feel

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What was the date on that tweet? ?
I don’t give Diggs the benefit of the doubt with all of the noise he has been making

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Christian Gonzales would be a very on-brand Bears pick at 9 and I don't mean that as a positive.

It'd be another example of this franchise placing the emphasis on defense instead of offense. It's even more egregious in this era of offensive football and us finally having a young franchise QB.

You'd hope after Poles failed to help Fields last off-season he'd give him what he needs this draft (a proper tackle to block for him).

Fields got his shit kicked last season because Poles went bargain bin shopping on the OL and at WR. Now Poles has remedied the WR mess, let's do the same on the OL.
This is where I'm at. I would love for the Bears to be able to go BPA but unfortunately the path Bears took in FA doesn't really let them do that (not going to argue if thats wrong or righthere). Protecting Fields is more important for the Bears short, medium, and long term future than getting a stud CB, let alone a rookie who has a 1 in 4 chance of being a bust. Realistically if Poles takes another gamble at OL like he did last season and Fields gets injured on a dropback that's probably GG on Poles GM career.