**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
also remember that the bears are not planning to suck this bad and be in this type of draft position again so if they do take carter and he does suck because of his stamina/work ethic etc...the bears just wasted a golden opportunity to add a big time impact player. It takes much more than talent to thrive in the NFL as plenty of talented players have come and gone...
I don’t understand your point. You question his stamina and work ethic but ignore the tape? The tape says yes the best player in the draft. You could have the same concerns for nearly every player in the draft. Don’t over analyze. The tape says everything you need to know.

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
So we're just going to ignore this? If you couldn't make it through your most important job interview would you expect to be hired?

I’m not ignoring it. I’m empathetic to the situation. Have you ever watched a friend die and then have people on social media blame you for it?

People act like professional athletes don’t get tired. Watch the tape. Even if he isn’t in perfect shape, he’s still dominating everyone he faces. Access to nutritionists & strength and conditioning coaches - plus - the Bears locker room and culture - means he has some untapped potential left too!

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
I've never been a J.Clowney fan and after him publicly calling out his teammate Myles Garrett last year i'm even less of a fan but you can't deny how good he is against the run and will occasionally get to the QB. For the right price on a 1 year deal i'd be ok with it and would absolutely have to have a great pass rusher on the other side and at 3T that can also get to the QB.

He’s the best option for the Bears if it’s a 1-2 year deal.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I am sure the Bears will use FA for some DE/ pass rushers, plus later picks in the draft. People speculating they trade down for Nolan, but I would not be surprised if it is JSN vs PJJ

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am sure the Bears will use FA for some DE/ pass rushers, plus later picks in the draft. People speculating they trade down for Nolan, but I would not be surprised if it is JSN vs PJJ

If thats the case, I hope the Falcons nab PJJ the pick before lol

After an offseason of bitching about the lack of weapons for Fields

DJ Moore/Mooney/JSN and Claypool is a huge improvement over what they had

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If thats the case, I hope the Falcons nab PJJ the pick before lol

After an offseason of bitching about the lack of weapons for Fields

DJ Moore/Mooney/JSN and Claypool is a huge improvement over what they had
so what you're saying is the bitching was completely merited based on the corrections the GM made? Then we can bitch about there being piss poor pass protection. Maybe something will be done about that too!

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
I don’t understand your point. You question his stamina and work ethic but ignore the tape? The tape says yes the best player in the draft. You could have the same concerns for nearly every player in the draft. Don’t over analyze. The tape says everything you need to know.
i didnt ignore the tape, while i did see him dominate more often than not, i also saw him look slower and far more pedestrian at times as well and this is for a guy that played around 300 snaps only...playing 300 snaps and he got tired out is not a good sign...once he's in the nfl he'd be looking at upwards of 800 snaps if he's expected to start. So you might say i'm overthinking it but when a player has conditioning issues playing 300 snaps a season coupled with showing up heavier to pro day with those same conditioning problems, how can you project this guy to play upwards of 800 snaps a season? that also make me question his work ethic, if you want to be great, you'll do everything in your power to be great correct?

Reactions: DC