**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I am sure the Bears will use FA for some DE/ pass rushers, plus later picks in the draft. People speculating they trade down for Nolan, but I would not be surprised if it is JSN vs PJJ
Can you sell me on Nolan? Seems like a more athletic Leonard Floyd, which is fine, but not at 9. At 20? Maybe….

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Can you sell me on Nolan? Seems like a more athletic Leonard Floyd, which is fine, but not at 9. At 20? Maybe….
Yeah a trade down candidate 10000%. He has been rising after his combine and pro day. Just a freak who is still growing into his own. Floyd is an interesting comp for him, but I think he plays more aggressively. Just a pure freak. Not as lanky as Floyd.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
We better hope the opposing team doesn't pass on early downs then!
Bears DL could also not stop the run last year. That being said this still looks to me like a big man draft for the Bears in the first three rounds, so look for that edge rusher early. Would not mind two each from OL/DL with the Bears first four picks.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Let them. As Craig Gabriel would attest to, Rahseen Greene and DeCarcass Walker can rush inside and out
Not at a super high level or anything. But this is how i went to see free agency used: get solid guys on good team friendly deals that can fill a role and start at an acceptable level. Then draft your studs and maintain enough cap space to re-sign them.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Yeah a trade down candidate 10000%. He has been rising after his combine and pro day. Just a freak who is still growing into his own. Floyd is an interesting comp for him, but I think he plays more aggressively. Just a pure freak. Not as lanky as Floyd.
I saw him comped to Cameron wake

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
He checks every Poles & Flus box: long, athletic, strong, obsessed with football, high football IQ - if he has had to overcome serious adversity you can almost pencil him in at 9.
Unless they think there is a great 3tech available I am all in on OT in the first - either Jones at 9 or trade back a handful of spots and take Wright or Harrison.
I wouldn't cry with getting JSN, Witherspoon or even Bijan at 9 but I'm zeroed in on OT and Jones in particular at this point.

Last edited:

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
He checks every Poles & Flus box: long, athletic, strong, obsessed with football, high football IQ - if he has had to overcome serious diversity you can almost pencil him in at 9.
Unless they think there is a great 3tech available I am all on on OT in the first - either Jones at 9 or trade back a handful of spots and take Wright or Harrison.
I wouldn't cry with getting JSN, Witherspoon or even Bijan at 9 but I'm zeroed in on OT and Jones in particular at this point.
I think the only diversity he saw at Georgia was stetson Bennett and Brock bowers

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He checks every Poles & Flus box: long, athletic, strong, obsessed with football, high football IQ - if he has had to overcome serious diversity you can almost pencil him in at 9.
If there's no picture of 8 year old him in a Brian Urlacher jersey then he doesn't check the most important box.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Bears DL could also not stop the run last year. That being said this still looks to me like a big man draft for the Bears in the first three rounds, so look for that edge rusher early. Would not mind two each from OL/DL with the Bears first four picks.
This is the way

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
It was a 707 HP Jeep Trackhawk. It’s a fast AF “vehicle”. Clearly you don’t know what you’re talking about.

How many 300+ defensive lineman don’t get gassed? His tape says it all. Again, this is what happens when top players get over analyzed.
LOL What did I say that was wrong? Is a Jeep not an SUV? Whether it's fast or not, that makes it, not a fast car. So, I didn't have the damn specifics of the vehicle, let's argue semantics that aren't the point.

How many 300+ DL get gassed and can't finish their pro day? How many top 10 picks get gassed and can't finish their pro day? I know he got "injured" too, but it was a fatigue injury.

And you jumped in a conversation without knowing the context (I'm probably guilty of this as well). But I would 100% take Carter if he's at 9. I'm on record of saying this, in the post you quoted. I was just playing devil's advocate of why it's not ridiculous to pass him up.