**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Said the criticisms of his technique are mostly valid and getting corrected. Says Morgan has told him the same. He's very unfazed in interviews but did seem to think the quote overstated correctable things a bit. Sort of paused before confirming. Very composed and conscientious.

Strengthening where needed but not planning on adding weight just for the sake of it. Wants to stay at LT but would not complain about RT if asked. Focused offseason on strengthening and correcting technique and has been very actively pursuing his goals.
Good man there for sure.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

"Is there sufficient money to cover these? The answer to that is no," said Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority (MSFA) Chair Michael Vekich. "That is the work that we have to do collectively with [stadium operator] ASM, the Minnesota Vikings and ... the governor and the Legislature."

monkforasia

Liked Posts:
I'm coming around to the idea that if they do their due diligence on Jalen and determine that these presumptions of laziness and reckless are unwarranted, then take him at 9. Use the 2nd to take a C and shift Jenkins to RT. Draft 2 or 3 developmental OTs in the later round. Anyone know why we haven't heard more about Olu from Michigan?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:

Brownie

Liked Posts:

What do ya'll project this meaning as far as the starting 5 positionally and the draft (I'm no OL expert)?

I liked the work Teven did at RG, but is left a better fit long-term for some reason?
Does this mean they are even more likely to draft a RT now so that they can pair a rookie with a vet in Davis on that side?

I see a lot of speculation in the comments, but can't call it..

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
What do ya'll project this meaning as far as the starting 5 positionally and the draft (I'm no OL expert)?

I liked the work Teven did at RG, but is left a better fit long-term for some reason?
Does this mean they are even more likely to draft a RT now so that they can pair a rookie with a vet in Davis on that side?

As of today..

Jones, Jenkins, Whitehair, Davis, Borom?

Would assume Jones will move to right if they draft a left tackle

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:

Think Jenkins projects to handle the switch better than Davis - Jenkins didnt even get a camp in at RG last year (he was a underwhelming RT throughout camp) I dont think he has even had enough snaps there to develop many "right sided habits" to break whereas Davis has played I believe every single NFL snap in his 4 year career there. Thought its looked pretty likely for a while line will be Jones - Jenkins - Whitehair - Davis - Rookie. Maybe draft shakes up in a way that you can replace Whitehair at C too, maybe they like Rookie OT better on the left and switch Jones.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
As of today..

Jones, Jenkins, Whitehair, Davis, Borom?

Would assume Jones will move to right if they draft a left tackle

Think Jenkins projects to handle the switch better than Davis - Jenkins didnt even get a camp in at RG last year (he was a underwhelming RT throughout camp) I dont think he has even had enough snaps there to develop many "right sided habits" to break whereas Davis has played I believe every single NFL snap in his 4 year career there. Thought its looked pretty likely for a while line will be Jones - Jenkins - Whitehair - Davis - Rookie. Maybe draft shakes up in a way that you can replace Whitehair at C too, maybe they like Rookie OT better on the left and switch Jones.

Considering Whitehair's issues at C in the past, what has changed to think it's a good idea this time around?

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Considering Whitehair's issues at C in the past, what has changed to think it's a good idea this time around?
Poles said basically it was an option citing how many snaps he has there.

Not that i endorse it. Better than you know who though

I imagine a rookie plays there eventually (or at least draft for future). Or maybe a fa..