**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Yeah i agree but couldn't pass up the chance to let the #1 Kmet hater (@Anytime23) know how wrong he was about Kmet.
That’s not really being wrong. There’s more proof suggesting his route tree played a big role for gaining separation over him creating it himself.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That’s not really being wrong. There’s more proof suggesting his route tree played a big role for gaining separation over him creating it himself.
This is a good sign either way right? Great play design to get a player open as well as that player executing the play design correctly to gain that separation.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He said he was a wasted pick. He said he wasn't a good player. He was wrong. Quit smoking @Anytime23's Sausage. It's not a good look.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
This is a good sign either way right? Great play design to get a player open as well as that player executing the play design correctly to gain that separation.
Depends on what the route is. Hey I’m glad Kmet is catching the ball but regarding separation no way he’s the best in the league. Especially creating it himself

msadows

Liked Posts:
Can't be true cause according to CCS Kmet is cold cement and can't create separation.

@Anytime23 @msadows

I call him cold cement because its part of the joke.

I'm actually pretty high on Kmet and think he's got one of the brightest futures on the team. People just need to set their expectations correctly.

Very few TE's are going to get 1k yards in NFL history, he's not that guy but he's still a top 10 TE in the NFL when you factor in how good he is at blocking.

Also the only bears player who's really improved every single year since being drafted.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Depends on what the route is. Hey I’m glad Kmet is catching the ball but regarding separation no way he’s the best in the league. Especially creating it himself
Yeah that’s not his strength. Kmet will continue to develop; he’s a solid TE in this league. Problem is, there are a lot of solid TE’s in the league. I just want to see Kmet run over people in the open field. He does at the goal line but for some reason he likes to get all nimbly bimbly like a cat(I wonder if anyone will get that movie reference) in the open field.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Wasted pick no, but Kmet has been an average receiving TE at best.
He was top 10 in fantasy for TE's last year.

I'd say he's above average, they just thrust him into a 1/2 option once mooney/claypool got hurt.

He should be at best a 3/4 to expose opposing teams linebackers. The combo of him and tonyan should be more than good enough for the pass game.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yeah that’s not his strength. Kmet will continue to develop; he’s a solid TE in this league. Problem is, there are a lot of solid TE’s in the league. I just want to see Kmet run over people in the open field. He does at the goal line but for some reason he likes to get all nimbly bimbly like a cat(I wonder if anyone will get that movie reference) in the open field.

He used to do that then developed a fumbling issue. From what I recall he used to try to run guys over but then would fumble a lot and stopped doing it.

But yea, for his size he should be a bowling ball out there

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He said he was a wasted pick. He said he wasn't a good player. He was wrong. Quit smoking @Anytime23's Sausage. It's not a good look.
I’ve literally called him Heath Miller his whole career. Not great but a long term starter at the position. Someone who can definitely be upgraded though. But I guess you’ll keep ignoring this since you have me on fake ignore. 3 @s on a Friday before noon btw lmaooo
755E01A9-C280-4B01-AB30-E879E58FC3B4.jpeg

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’ve literally called him Heath Miller his whole career. Not great but a long term starter at the position. Someone who can definitely be upgraded though. But I guess you’ll keep ignoring this since you have me on fake ignore. 3 @s on a Friday before noon btw lmaooo
View attachment 28307
I don’t know how he got calling Kmet another Heath Miller as an insult. Baffling.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I think overall he’s a good TE. He’s very solid at blocking but overall has been average with receiving. That doesn’t mean he won’t get better. The Bears could have a lot worse at the position.