**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
He was top 10 in fantasy for TE's last year.

I'd say he's above average, they just thrust him into a 1/2 option once mooney/claypool got hurt.

He should be at best a 3/4 to expose opposing teams linebackers. The combo of him and tonyan should be more than good enough for the pass game.
Unfortunately fantasy means nothing. A few of his TDs last year were because of broken coverage. He did lol better when Mooney and Claypool got hurt but that’s also because he was the only option at times. His stock will drop with Moore in town.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Unfortunately fantasy means nothing. A few of his TDs last year were because of broken coverage. He did lol better when Mooney and Claypool got hurt but that’s also because he was the only option at times. His stock will drop with Moore in town.

Maybe, but with all those weapons he will be facing the 4th/5th best defender on most plays now rather than the 2nd.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I guess criticizing stretches of bad play personally hurts his feelings. It’s also weird him using an average player to knock me while he was a guy still praising Ryan pace in tear 7.
That 2021 game against the Cardinals game was very painful to watch. He had a fumble near the goal line(or a dropped pass for an INT, holding penalty, and gave up a strip sack) Like Cutler vs GB(almost every game) or Fields vs Texans in 22. And the majority of Trubisky’s games.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
At what point in the draft process do articles like these just become copy and paste jobs?

I wouldn't be shocked if the Raiders selected Bijan Robinson

I wouldn't be shocked if the Eagles selected Bijan Robinson

I wouldn't be shocked if the Bears selected [insert player].
Prediction sports talk with qualifiers if the fucking worst.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wasted pick no, but Kmet has been an average receiving TE at best.
At the time, a lot of people here were ripping their dicks off because Pace didn’t use that 2nd rounder on Claypool. I’m glad that never happened! Oh wait…

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Prediction sports talk with qualifiers if the fucking worst.
Like all of these idiots up in arms about Daniel Jeremiah and his Anthony Richardson pick. Who gives a turkey? Jeremiah has zero say in what Poles does. That's all that matters. Meanwhile, we know for a fact that all teams are lying during this period. It's all misinformation.

It can be fun, but there's zero reason to take any of this shit seriously until the actual draft.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
H

He’s gonna get it back…..have faith
Or it is going to pay off.... have faith

Or it wont be a big deal when it doesnt pay off.... have faith.

Honestly it is at the point where I am done grieving the loss of the pick, in preparation to Claypool being a wasted roster spot. I have been preaching patience, and Claypool has an authentic chance to prove all the doubters wrong in this next year. But with the constant back and forth on the trade, I think I have already experienced the full range of emotions for all possible outcomes.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm pretty certain the reason guys like kmet and Tonyan have large average separation is because they leak out into the flat basically uncovered a lot.

Correct. Kmet is a lunch pail TE. Just dont think you should spend 10m+ on guys like that.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Wasted pick no, but Kmet has been an average receiving TE at best.
In a very average offense. Would you agree and would you agree that if he was in a more potent offense like KC, Rams, GB, Cincy and many more that he would be putting up much better than average numbers?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Fantasy means nothing? Do you understand for a player to be good in fantasy means you have to be playing god? They get points from getting catches, yards and TD's. How does that mean nothing?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
In a very average offense. Would you agree and would you agree that if he was in a more potent offense like KC, Rams, GB, Cincy and many more that he would be putting up much better than average numbers?
He would never be on KC because of Kelce. Higbee has put up very similar stats with the Rams. Rodgers didn’t utilize his TE’s. Burrow doesn’t target TE as much as you think. So no I think Kmets numbers would be the same.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Fantasy means nothing? Do you understand for a player to be good in fantasy means you have to be playing god? They get points from getting catches, yards and TD's. How does that mean nothing?
Guys like kirk cousins put up huge fantasy numbers every year but people realize he's not actually good. There's a lot of guys who are good in fantasy but I wouldn't want them on my team

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
That’s not true at all. A player could be very mediocre but be a red zone machine and catch a lot of TDs. Being good in fantasy doesnt necessarily translate to being good in real NFL.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That’s not true at all. A player could be very mediocre but be a red zone machine and catch a lot of TDs. Being good in fantasy doesnt necessarily translate to being good in real NFL.
So catching TD's isn't good in fantasy or real life? Got it. LOL

So SausageSmoker says fantasy numbers have nothing to do with real game numbers. Got it.