**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Two of those trades have the Bears getting straight fleeced.

I think the under the radar team to trade up with the Bears is NE. If the rumors are true that they are done with Jones, that would be a reasonable leap for them if Levis is available and they like him. Maybe would cost 2 3rds or so.
That Houston one is brutal. Trading down and ending up with less top 100 picks would be special

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Two of those trades have the Bears getting straight fleeced.

I think the under the radar team to trade up with the Bears is NE. If the rumors are true that they are done with Jones, that would be a reasonable leap for them if Levis is available and they like him. Maybe would cost 2 3rds or so.
Right.. plus I'm not a fan of having less picks, when we need quantity and quality.

I think folks are too obsessed with getting that "Claypool Pick" back... I simply prefer having as many picks in the Top 100-150 as possible and then letting Poles cook.

Last edited:

Brownie

Liked Posts:
I was watching a film review on Zach Charbonnett and they said he's pretty much a faster David Montgomery.
He's not the tackle breaker that Monty is, but he's quicker and faster for sure (at least as far as game speed). I think ZC's gifts are that he's great at hitting the hole fast, making quick cuts, and breaking ankles without loosing speed in the open field.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
He's not the tackle breaker that Monty is, but he's quicker and faster for sure (at least as far as game speed). I think ZC's gifts are that he's great at hitting the hole fast, making quick cuts, and breaking ankles without loosing speed in the open field.

How’s his receiving and blocking skills?

Brownie

Liked Posts:
He seems like he has decent or underrated hands, not too sure about his blocking... I'm more knowledgeable as far as his running style (Michigan fan, and followed him loosely after he transferred to UCLA)

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
If anyone passed that up they would be as idiotic as @Spartan is.
I definitely get it….but I’m torn on that just bc…when was the last time the bears even had an average tight end? First half of 2018 trey burton? Greg olsen 12 years ago? Desmond clark?

Has been a rotation of bums for years. I still see shaheen just stumbling for no reason in my brain.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

From what I heard he's a good run blocker but not so much as a pass blocker but he's willing to block which is a plus.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
He seems like he has decent or underrated hands, not too sure about his blocking... I'm more knowledgeable as far as his running style (Michigan fan, and followed him loosely after he transferred to UCLA)

I like his size and speed combo and he has a lot of wriggle. Maintains his speed as well like you said.

I personally like to be 3, even 4 deep at RB and would like to see one selected in the mid rounds. That said, I’m not sure Poles is going to go that route. Would be nice to nab him in the 4th or even mid-late 3rd if the Bears trade down again, but he’s likely off the board by the time that happens

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I definitely get it….but I’m torn on that just bc…when was the last time the bears even had an average tight end? First half of 2018 trey burton? Greg olsen 12 years ago? Desmond clark?

Has been a rotation of bums for years. I still see shaheen just stumbling for no reason in my brain.
It’s been a while but whats more valuable? I think a second rounder could provide more long term value. Tonyan would be fine to fill in for the meantime. Plus according to @dabears70, he had a monster fantasy year in 2020 so he’s locked in to becoming a Bears HOFer.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Recovered fumbles are not considered turnovers so thanks for telling everyone how much you don't understand football. LMAOhahahaha
He’ll come back with something like “it’s an almost turnover and definitely to be treated as a turnover.” I don’t think he watches Bears games at all. My guess is Spartan is actually some pathetic Packers fan pretending to be a Bears fan because he’s been kicked off all GB message boards.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He’s not worth a 2nd or 3rd round pick. He’s a dime a dozen RB.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Who you watching next season in college as a potential Bears pick? Ohio State has four of five guys that could do top ten next year according to most draft boards.

1. DT Michael Hall Jr, 6'2 300lbs

As a sophomore for the Buckeyes in 2022 Hall Jr. played in 11 games and took part in 250 snaps for the Buckeyes. He recorded 11 tackles, 3 assists, while adding 12 stops. As a pass rusher, he chalked up 16 total pressures, and 7 QB hurries, 4 QB hits, and 5 sacks during the year.

FMO2M7LD3RGKNL2EYG7CBMACGI.jpg

2. WR Marvin Harrison Jr, 6'4 205lbs

As a sophomore in 2022 he played 12 games and had an elite 72 catches for 1157 yards for an average of 16.1 yards per catch, with 12 TDs, and an elite QB rating when targeted of 135.5.

GettyImages-1243397214-scaled.jpg

3. DE Jack Sawyer, 6'4 270lbs

Sacks would of been much higher but was forced to play 'Jack' at Ohio State mix of LB and DE. He will have a big jump this season.

As a sophomore for the Buckeyes in 2022 Sawyer played in 12 games and took part in 313 snaps for the Buckeyes. He recorded 10 tackles, 12 assists, while adding 11 stops. As a pass rusher, he chalked up 22 total pressures, and 17 QB hurries, 2 QB hits, and 3 sacks during the year.

GettyImages-1232364994-1.jpg

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
He’ll come back with something like “it’s an almost turnover and definitely to be treated as a turnover.” I don’t think he watches Bears games at all. My guess is Spartan is actually some pathetic Packers fan pretending to be a Bears fan because he’s been kicked off all GB message boards.
Sounds like @nc0gnet0 on Lions message boards. Although he hasn’t been kicked out, they just think he’s a d-bag.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
He’s not worth a 2nd or 3rd round pick. He’s a dime a dozen RB.
This. I’d rather have that kid out of Kentucky or sorodirick in the 7th and get basically the same thing. ‘Cause He’s a big dude with okay hands and some vision. He’s a basic rb.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Seems like many people think the Eagles are going to take Bijan at #10, if another team really values him the Bears are an obvious choice for a trade up.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
This. I’d rather have that kid out of Kentucky or sorodirick in the 7th and get basically the same thing. ‘Cause He’s a big dude with okay hands and some vision. He’s a basic rb.
I think Rodriguez is a pure gap power runner, if you're taking a guy in the 7th it's gotta be someone who projects as an outside zone guy.

I think if they go RB it will likely be in the 103-148 picks, someone like Roschon, Eric Grey, Or Chase Brown. All dude who can one cut and catch the ball.