**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No, I don’t rank players based off fantasy football production like you do. Stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.
Do you always try to switch up what the person you're debating with is saying when you're losing the debate? The fantasy thing came up when you said fantasy has nothing to do with how good a player is playing in actual games which was false. As i've said, it doesn't tell the whole story but you can absolutely use what a players fantasy numbers are to say he's having a good or bad year in actual games.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
We’re using Kittle as an example because he’s good at fantasy football.
Exactly, he's good in fantasy football which translates to him also doing good in games, speaking only in stats. Thank you for finally clarifying what i've been trying to get through to you.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
So for my 10,000 post on this forum I’d like to proclaim the following:

I hate the Packers, Lions and Vikings with a white hot passion.

@aaronitout, @PackerNation snd @nc0gnet0 are all clueless weasels.

I have hope that Warren and Poles are the answer.

I believe JF1 will be a legendary Bear.

I wish the draft was tomorrow.

I can’t believe I’ve posted 10,000 times on an Internet forum, but the numbers don’t lie!

I really can’t imagine would some of you crazy fucks are like IRL.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
TEs are literally the opposite of RBs, they're hard to scout and take forever to develop. You're taking the Tonyan contract and expecting it to be normal for the market - it's not at all. Tonyan's contract is an aberration:
-The TE market is depressed this year due to the strong draft class
-Tonyan is a local guy, who knows the system and wasn't wanted back on his old team because they're broke and won't have AR12 going forward

Kmet is going to get a decent deal here because:
-He's young (just turned 24)
-He's an above average starter
-TE is absurdly hard to project from college to the NFL (the last good TE draft was 2017, only Kittle turned out to be a player absolutely better than Kmet from that class 2017 NFL Draft Listing | Pro-Football-Reference.com)
-TEs take forever to develop and the Bears want to be good in the next two years
-TEs have gotten PAID on the open market recently - (Austin Hooper 4/$42M, Njoku 4/$52M, Hunter Henry 3/$37.5M, Jonnu Smith 4/$50M) and those dudes all really didn't pan out.

They could draft a TE and it would take us probably 3 seasons before we knew he was better than Kmet. They can't run that risk considering what they're trying to do in the next 3 years.
I didnt say anything about scouting or development. I said I view them like I view RBs in terms of not being worth a big 2nd contract more often than not.

Every single TE you named that got paid has failed to live up to their contract. Again it is just a waste of money unless the guy is elite.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So for my 10,000 post on this forum I’d like to proclaim the following:

I hate the Packers, Lions and Vikings with a white hot passion.

@aaronitout, @PackerNation snd @nc0gnet0 are all clueless weasels.

I have hope that Warren and Poles are the answer.

I believe JF1 will be a legendary Bear.

I wish the draft was tomorrow.

I can’t believe I’ve posted 10,000 times on an Internet forum, but the numbers don’t lie!

I really can’t imagine would some of you crazy fucks are like IRL.
I wish I knew when the draft is.