**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
If one intentionally omits a word here or there to cause more angst, he’s not wrong. He’s just going for a specific type reaction. In this case, just for laughs.
Now that’s a sad way to live your life. I’d much rather be a “snowflake” than to waste my time horribly trolling for laughs. That’s straight up pathetic.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Now that’s a sad way to live your life. I’d much rather be a “snowflake” than to waste my time horribly trolling for laughs. That’s straight up pathetic.
Sad part is that he wasn’t trolling. He fucked up and won’t admit it

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Amongst the dolts who posit he’s an elite QB whilst leading the team to the worst record in football I can say whatever I want and it will be no more ridiculous. Think I didn’t know you’d all cry? It’s just funny to watch.

In the long line of crappy Bears QBs, I was always first to call them crap while other nancies held out hope for years before coming to the same realization. It’s like deja vu over and over again.
Can you link to a single person that claimed fields is currently elite as a QB?

At this point you are just stacking up the L’s! Pretty embarrassing I hope you keep going with your pointless insults that don’t bother anyone and make you look like an absolute moron.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Who here said Fields was elite? Bet you can’t find an answer to that one either. Fields was the only one who led them to the worst record in the league last year?

Question for you, who was your favorite Bears player last season?
Cole Kmet.....wait, you talking fantasy or real games?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Ooooh. Said like a real first grade bully type. Fuck off, snowflake.
You should watch the show called Snowfall. Great show which is in it's final season sadly.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Cole Kmet.....wait, you talking fantasy or real games?
Yeah I’ve been done with this for a while man. Don’t know why you keep bringing it up. Your comments about fantasy football were stupid. Suck it up and move on.