**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh please. As if I don’t remember how you couldn’t even interpret the most straight forward PFF grades and stats even as you pay for it.
One day you just might learn what the word humility means. You can spin it as much as you want to try to turn this into some kind of W for yourself but don’t kid yourself.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
One day you just might learn what the word humility means. You can spin it as much as you want to try to turn this into some kind of W for yourself but don’t kid yourself.
You believe whatever you want. It is of no matter to me. But here you are still crying about it.

W

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

Nick Baumgardner of The Athletic did a 2022 1st round redraft on Friday. Here’s an interesting, Bears related pick.

“19. New Orleans Saints: Braxton Jones, OT, Southern Utah​

Original pick: Trevor Penning, OT, Northern Iowa

Jones, per Pro Football Focus, was the best run-blocking rookie tackle in the NFL last season. A fifth-round pick (No. 168) by Ryan Poles and the Bears, Jones — with an assist from Chicago O-line coach Chris Morgan — was able to leap through his roller-coaster phase and let his terrific athleticism take over. As a 17-game starter with room to grow, he’s another player who looks like a steal.”

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Older but don't think I ever saw this son here.
After watching this, two things.
1)There is a God and he is a Bears fan that is tired of 7-10 type finishes and little draft capital.
2) ESB has compromising photos of him, that is the only reasonable explanation as to why he is still an NFL WR.

Last edited: