**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Worth noting, Lambert doesn't know anything. He's speculating what he thinks is true or not based on what other people have said.
Yeah pretty much as we've all been saying about him for years on here, but the good thing is everyone can make their own decision to click on it or not if they want to see what it's about.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It's not always that easy though. If Paris Johnson goes top 8 (and there are needs at 7 and 8) then taking the 2nd best OT in the top 10 where none of these guys are sure fire studs, seems like as big of a risk as taking Carter.

I do agree with you that 2024 is the year to make a real run. The likely 2 top 15 picks means you can potentially get 2 studs to add to the team. And if you agree that 2024 is the year to make the run, then logically you should want as many shots at players as possible this year instead of taking the best player at any particular position. I think the trade down is the preference at 9. But if they can get 1 of those studs a year early (and Poles identified 7 potential studs in this draft), they probably draft at 9. But even then, I'm sure they'll weigh 1 blue chip player over potentially getting 2 players in that next tier with a trade down.
Hopefully in the 2024 offseason the Bears will be in position to finish the rebuild with the draft picks and cap space we'll have or at least get it close enough to where we'll have a good enough team to compete for our division win and compete in the playoffs.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
OK, once = often to you. Fine. Cringe CLint is the one balding, hiding under all those girly hats and I know you're not very bright and have a crush on the troll/alt type but it's a bad look for ya.
33750EA4-68A0-422A-A34D-A3E4AD67A63B.jpeg

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

Drafted by Lions = BUST

Drafted by Bears = BOOM

I’ve said it many times on this board, I wouldn’t draft this guy. If they do, I hope I’m wrong and will give him the chance to prove he was worth a top 10 pick.

Warren, Poles and Cunningham had a chance to look this guy in the eye and try to get a handle on him as a person. I hope their bullshit detectors were on full alert.
Poles even brought in some body language expert or some shit, if I recall correctly. Might not be the exact title, but something along those lines.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I think every link to a sports mockery article should have a disclaimer on it like the Spoiler disclaimer. And that posters are prohibited from putting out more than 1 link to SM articles every year.
They have several safeguards to avoid accidental exposure:
First it will inevitably be posted by this moron:
1681665916937.png

Second, it will contain this FCC mandated warning in the link:

1681665561205.png
And as a fail-safe if you accidentally click on the link, it has this clear warning of horrible writing and plagiarized content just above the article.

1681666020591.png

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I watch a ton of TCU football. I hope this guy makes his way to the Bears. Great young guy and an excellent offensive lineman that can play guard or center. He could really help clean up that constant, frustrating, up the middle pressure we’re used to seeing. He’s outstanding in pass protection.

Getsy coached him at the Senior Bowl and apparently Avila had numerous meetings with the Bears during that week.

Everything you said is correct which leads me to think Avila will end up in the lower part of the 1st round.

mecha

Liked Posts:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Oh please. As if I don’t remember how you couldn’t even interpret the most straight forward PFF grades and stats even as you pay for it.

You know what is even more straightforward than PFF grades and stats? The fact that not all fumbles result in a turnover.