**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You know what is even more straightforward that PFF grades and stats? The fact that not all fumbles result in a turnover.
He still won’t acknowledge his L on this.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know what is even more straightforward than PFF grades and stats? The fact that not all fumbles result in a turnover.
If I got into turnover worthy PFF type stats, dummies like you wouldn't understand it anyway. Have to consider the daft target audience and just watch you cry about it cause crying is what you excel at.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He still won’t acknowledge his L on this.
He's a flat earther brain type that ignores every scientific fact that refutes the idiocy of his cult for sense of inclusion neediness and anonymously portrays himself, much like the recently departed Ommy, much the opposite of his true self. His Spartan warrior spirit schpeel is a facade for a weak minded simpleton easily manipulated and relieved of his money by the throng of loud speaking conspiracy hucksters that prey on these poor souls.

So of course he will never admit his lack of understanding simple facts.

Oh and I personally know his dog is weighing the pros and cons of chewing off his own leg to escape the cesspool of his life.

Last edited:

Rise

Liked Posts:
I'd be surprised if a tackle is taken prior to #9. Feel like Paris is the bears choice if he's there and a lot of this is just posturing due to it being ~2 weeks from the draft.

Just too many green flags for him not to be selected by the bears. Its also the only spot on the offense that doesnt have a penciled in solid starter(Never thought I'd say that).

You get a good RT in this draft and this offense should be top 10 on paper(Never thought I'd say that either after Nagy).

I don’t know about top 10. Maybe if they can find a top tier center/RT and sign Dalvin Cook. Top 15 is in reach though, assuming RT is upgraded.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If I got into turnover worthy PFF type stats, dummies like you wouldn't understand it anyway. Have to consider the daft target audience and just watch you cry about it cause crying is what you excel at.

But you didnt get into turnover worthy stats. You stupidly thought all fumbles were turnovers.

It is weird to claim that your audience is too dumb to understand something so your response is to say something that is even dumber. Not all fumbles are turnovers. Sorry you said something stupid.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Here’s a mock draft based on the current betting lines.

“9. CHICAGO BEARS: OT PARIS JOHNSON JR., OHIO STATE​

According to DraftKings, only two other teams are more likely to select a certain position.

The draft going in this direction is a dream setup for the Bears, who would have their pick of the big four offensive linemen in this draft class. The betting market has recently moved to Paris Johnson Jr. being the first offensive lineman selected, with the Ohio State star moving to a 58.3% implied probability in the past 24 hours.”

Interesting…

“12. HOUSTON TEXANS: WR JAXON SMITH-NJIGBA, OHIO STATE​

Houston continues to be the most likely landing spot for JSN, with the market's only pause being the Bears scooping him up at No. 9.

Given their recent decision to move on from Brandin Cooks, offense should be the only priority for the Texans on Day 1. Pairing the top offensive weapon with their young signal-caller and hoping they blossom together is too likely of a scenario to ignore.”

Last edited:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
But you didnt get into turnover worthy stats. You stupidly thought all fumbles were turnovers.

It is weird to claim that your audience is too dumb to understand something so your response is to say something that is even dumber. Not all fumbles are turnovers. Sorry you said something stupid.
I think you miss a lot, more than most.

mecha

Liked Posts:

I'll take it a step further. if a defense gets a turnover and their offense can't capitalize off it and score points, no harm no foul right? it's just a statistic then. statistics are great for giving you a barometer on performance, but looking entirely at statistics and not watching games and just interpreting those numbers literally is fundamentally flawed in my opinion.

but yes, if a defense forces a fumble and they don't get the ball, the offense recovers it, then it's just a fumble. it's not a turnover.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So for my 10,000 post on this forum I’d like to proclaim the following:

I hate the Packers, Lions and Vikings with a white hot passion.

@aaronitout, @PackerNation snd @nc0gnet0 are all clueless weasels.

I have hope that Warren and Poles are the answer.

I believe JF1 will be a legendary Bear.

I wish the draft was tomorrow.

I can’t believe I’ve posted 10,000 times on an Internet forum, but the numbers don’t lie!

I really can’t imagine would some of you crazy fucks are like IRL.

Amen

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
According to Draft Kings Sports Book…

The Bears are:

- 180 to draft an offensive lineman first
+ 180 to go DT or Edge
+ 750 to pick a WR
+ 1,000 to go CB first
+ 2,500 to go RB (Bijan) @dentfan if you have conviction , there is serious money to be made!
+ 6,000 to go Safety
+ 10,000 to pick a TE first
+ 10,000 for a QB
+ 10,000 for a LB
+ 20,000 for a kicker, punter or long snapper (who in the actual fuck would bet this?)

I’d love to see that draft board! That number on a CB is really tempting.

Last edited:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
According to Draft Kings Sports Book…

The Bears are:

- 180 to draft an offensive lineman first
+ 180 to go DT or Edge
+ 750 to pick a WR
+ 1,000 to go CB first
+ 2,500 to go RB (Bijan) @dentfan if you have conviction , there is serious money to be made!
+ 6,000 to go Safety
+ 10,000 to pick a TE first
+ 10,000 for a QB
+ 10,000 for a LB
+ 20,000 for a kicker, punter or long snapper (who in the actual fuck would bet this?)

I’d love to see that draft board! That number on a CB is really tempting.
I feel like I know exactly what the Bears will do. Not that it's what I'd want them to do but just seems to be pretty predictable. They will want to draft Carter at #9 and if he's not there, they'll trade down and go OT.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
They are in fact loaded at DL.

Just checked, 2022/2023 they had 7 commits in the top 50 nationwide(all positions, not just DL) on the Dline. Gross.
Kirby Smart has done a great job flipping the program since he’s come in.

They have been loaded on DL for some years now, and Carter has been better than all of them. He’s the best DL I’ve seen in a few years. Why I hope he slips to 9.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

They have been loaded on DL for some years now, and Carter has been better than all of them. He’s the best DL I’ve seen in a few years. Why I hope he slips to 9.
I hope you’re a nutritionist and a personal trainer and you move in with him if the Bears draft him.

Also, it might help if you triple up as a driver.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I hope you’re a nutritionist and a personal trainer and you move in with him if the Bears draft him.

Also, it might help if you triple up as a driver.
I mean, I understand the other side, and not wanting them to risk the pick on him.

I don’t know everything, and I certainly am not an insider there. But whispers about certain players always exist, but they didn’t surround Carter. He drove like a jackass. The other driver was twice the legal limit. They were his friends. I can assure you he didn’t give a shit about being in shape for his pro day. All his efforts were focused on resolving the criminal case before the draft.

The motor question I get. That was also due to how UGA deploys its DL. If he gets it together, his ceiling is limitless. If he doesn’t, he doesn’t.

I would take that risk. I understand and respect the opinions of those who wouldn’t.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

My UGA insider says it’s likely USC who got him with a large NIL.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
My UGA insider says it’s likely USC who got him with a large NIL.
Really? USC has been on the rise the last few years.

NIL stuff man. Ala Jordan Addison. Why can’t he make that same kind of cash at UGA? I don’t know much about the NIL stuff.