**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You literally know nothing about my life, you little sissy drama queen. LMAO
I know you like to waste your time coming here attempting to “troll” for laughs. That says enough.

Wow I’m hurt being called a sissy drama queen. That was probably the harshest attack I’ve ever received. LMAO

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I watch a ton of TCU football. I hope this guy makes his way to the Bears. Great young guy and an excellent offensive lineman that can play guard or center. He could really help clean up that constant, frustrating, up the middle pressure we’re used to seeing. He’s outstanding in pass protection.

Getsy coached him at the Senior Bowl and apparently Avila had numerous meetings with the Bears during that week.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

Drafted by Lions = BUST

Drafted by Bears = BOOM

I’ve said it many times on this board, I wouldn’t draft this guy. If they do, I hope I’m wrong and will give him the chance to prove he was worth a top 10 pick.

Warren, Poles and Cunningham had a chance to look this guy in the eye and try to get a handle on him as a person. I hope their bullshit detectors were on full alert.

Last edited:

Rise

Liked Posts:
The Bears don’t need to overthink this. Just take the best offensive tackle on the board at 9. If a small trade down becomes available and they have enough prospects ranked similar fine as well.

I know the dline is in shambles but they can’t fix everything in one year. Get some good prospects with those 3 day 2 picks and then next year you can sort out what is still needed for dline with the 2 1sts and probably still a ton of money in free agency.

2024 is the year to make a real run at the Super Bowl, not just division, if Fields works out the way we all hope he does.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
The Bears don’t need to overthink this. Just take the best offensive tackle on the board at 9. If a small trade down becomes available and they have enough prospects ranked similar fine as well.

I know the dline is in shambles but they can’t fix everything in one year. Get some good prospects with those 3 day 2 picks and then next year you can sort out what is still needed for dline with the 2 1sts and probably still a ton of money in free agency.

2024 is the year to make a real run at the Super Bowl, not just division, if Fields works out the way we all hope he does.
It's not always that easy though. If Paris Johnson goes top 8 (and there are needs at 7 and 8) then taking the 2nd best OT in the top 10 where none of these guys are sure fire studs, seems like as big of a risk as taking Carter.

I do agree with you that 2024 is the year to make a real run. The likely 2 top 15 picks means you can potentially get 2 studs to add to the team. And if you agree that 2024 is the year to make the run, then logically you should want as many shots at players as possible this year instead of taking the best player at any particular position. I think the trade down is the preference at 9. But if they can get 1 of those studs a year early (and Poles identified 7 potential studs in this draft), they probably draft at 9. But even then, I'm sure they'll weigh 1 blue chip player over potentially getting 2 players in that next tier with a trade down.

msadows

Liked Posts:
It's not always that easy though. If Paris Johnson goes top 8 (and there are needs at 7 and 8) then taking the 2nd best OT in the top 10 where none of these guys are sure fire studs, seems like as big of a risk as taking Carter.

I do agree with you that 2024 is the year to make a real run. The likely 2 top 15 picks means you can potentially get 2 studs to add to the team. And if you agree that 2024 is the year to make the run, then logically you should want as many shots at players as possible this year instead of taking the best player at any particular position. I think the trade down is the preference at 9. But if they can get 1 of those studs a year early (and Poles identified 7 potential studs in this draft), they probably draft at 9. But even then, I'm sure they'll weigh 1 blue chip player over potentially getting 2 players in that next tier with a trade down.

I'd be surprised if a tackle is taken prior to #9. Feel like Paris is the bears choice if he's there and a lot of this is just posturing due to it being ~2 weeks from the draft.

Just too many green flags for him not to be selected by the bears. Its also the only spot on the offense that doesnt have a penciled in solid starter(Never thought I'd say that).

You get a good RT in this draft and this offense should be top 10 on paper(Never thought I'd say that either after Nagy).

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
@bearsfan1977 wtf is he transferring for?
This sucks. If I had to guess, it’d be because they are stacked at DL with the younger guys coming up, and Smart likes to rotate the hell out of DL in games.

More playing time somewhere else may raise his draft stock in a few years?

He is a good prospect. Big loss for the program.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know you like to waste your time coming here attempting to “troll” for laughs. That says enough.

Wow I’m hurt being called a sissy drama queen. That was probably the harshest attack I’ve ever received. LMAO
You whine too much. Obviously very butt hurt. You should have a doctor look at that butt. Seems severe.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This sucks. If I had to guess, it’d be because they are stacked at DL with the younger guys coming up, and Smart likes to rotate the hell out of DL in games.

More playing time somewhere else may raise his draft stock in a few years?

He is a good prospect. Big loss for the program.

They are in fact loaded at DL.

Just checked, 2022/2023 they had 7 commits in the top 50 nationwide(all positions, not just DL) on the Dline. Gross.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
based on how often you throw around the terms "mid", "beta" and "triggered snowflake" i know you're badly balding.
Never even used those first 2. You kinda stupid. Got links? And unlike cringe ClintK55, I have a full head of hair.