**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Admit you were wrong dumb fuck.
Amongst the dolts who posit he’s an elite QB whilst leading the team to the worst record in football I can say whatever I want and it will be no more ridiculous. Think I didn’t know you’d all cry? It’s just funny to watch.

In the long line of crappy Bears QBs, I was always first to call them crap while other nancies held out hope for years before coming to the same realization. It’s like deja vu over and over again.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Amongst the dolts who posit he’s an elite QB whilst leading the team to the worst record in football I can say whatever I want and it will be no more ridiculous. Think I didn’t know you’d all cry? It’s just funny to watch.

In the long line of crappy Bears QBs, I was always first to call them crap while other nancies held out hope for years before coming to the same realization. It’s like deja vu over and over again.
1681601446086.jpeg

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Who here said Fields was elite? Bet you can’t find an answer to that one either. Fields was the only one who led them to the worst record in the league last year?

Question for you, who was your favorite Bears player last season?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Yeah, all you snowflakes, just wanna slap you all upside your empty heads.
You post here too so you must be as big of a snowflake as the rest of us. Matter of fact you probably have more posts than the majority of snowflakes here. Congrats on that accomplishment!!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you were wrong ?

Thanks for the confirmation.
Wrong? No. Triggering snowflakes? Yeah. I could have said potential or turnover worthy but the cryfest wouldn’t have been as grand. Have to make the crybabies feel righteous about all that crying. Then and only then, is it funny enough.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

You really are an absolute fucking tard…

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Wrong? No. Triggering snowflakes? Yeah. I could have said potential or turnover worthy but the cryfest wouldn’t have been as grand. Have to make the crybabies feel righteous about all that crying. Then and only then, is it funny enough.
Only old, racist choad smokers use the term snowflake.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who here said Fields was elite? Bet you can’t find an answer to that one either. Fields was the only one who led them to the worst record in the league last year?

Question for you, who was your favorite Bears player last season?
Oh please. If you want to put up real money, I’ll take the time to point those posts out.

Favorite player this past season was Herbert who looked to be having a breakout season before going down and proving once and for all, he does not have the warrior spirit.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is a lot of words for simply saying “I was incorrect & don’t understand basic football statistics.”

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is a lot of words for simply saying “I was incorrect & don’t understand basic football statistics.”
If one intentionally omits a word here or there to cause more angst, he’s not wrong. He’s just going for a specific type reaction. In this case, just for laughs.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If one intentionally omits a word here or there to cause more angst, he’s not wrong. He’s just going for a specific type reaction. In this case, just for laughs.
Really trying to save face here aren’t ya. Just take the L and move on.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Oh please. If you want to put up real money, I’ll take the time to point those posts out.

Favorite player this past season was Herbert who looked to be having a breakout season before going down and proving once and for all, he does not have the warrior spirit.
Real money for what? You thinking people are calling Fields elite after 2 seasons. There’s a difference between saying he has elite potential and straight up calling him elite.

That’s cool your favorite player was Herbert, but guess what he contributed to the Bears going 3-13. Guess you’re a snowflake too for hyping up a player who got hurt and helped the Bears to the worst record in the league. You’re a sad snowflake.