**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I don't think i'll be involved in the dick ripping since there really isn't many players/positions they could draft in the 1st round that i don't think we need since we have so many holes and realizing that we're going to need at least one more offseason to build this team.

OL
DL
Edge/DE
CB
WR

Wouldn't even be mad at taking Bijan or J.Gibbs later in the 1st round.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except the Falcons didn’t lose their “star RT.” They literally just re-signed him during this free agency period. Also, he’s a good run blocker but hardly a star.

I highly doubt Dremont Jones prohibits the Seahawks from drafting Carter if they believe he’s a stud. They’re not afraid of questionable character guys. They drafted Frank Clark and traded for Marshawn Lynch.

The Lions are certainly in play for Carter too. They can grab a corner at 18.

I kind of thin it's gon be the lions

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lack of success?

In 2022 postseason, his team faced the #1 team and defending national champs.
Georgia had the top D in college football. Stroud threw for 348, 4 TDs, 0 INTs and a rating of 192.4. The D allowed 42, and tOSU lost by a point, to a team that won the national championship by roughly 100 TDs.

In 2021, in the bowl game, without his top two WRs, he threw for 573 yards and six TDs and a rating of 223.8.

Against #7 Mich State he threw for 432 and 6 TDs as his team won 56-7.
Against #19 Purdue he threw for 5 TDs.

Essentially, because he lost twice to Michigan, GMs don't think he can play well in big games? Not buying it.

Has it been somehow lost in the draft process that this kid is a phenomenal talent with absurd production?

Are teams really talking themselves out of this guy cause his height and hand size?

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
I don’t want Stroud to fall to the Colts because I think their GM is a clown, and I don’t want to see his piss poor offseason plan of sitting motionless at #4 actually work out in the end,
If we get Carter, I'm fully indifferent on him getting Stroud. I also have a bet on Stroud getting drafted at 4 for +3500 so my judgement is clouded!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Just for kicks. In no way does this have me discount his talent and desire. here's more to football than QB play.
I get that the stink of losing to Michigan is hard to wash off. No other tOSU QB has lost to them within memory.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I don’t want Stroud to fall to the Colts because I think their GM is a clown, and I don’t want to see his piss poor offseason plan of sitting motionless at #4 actually work out in the end,
I want Indy to be the team that drafts Anthony Richardson only to find that being a great physical specimen doesn't make one a great NFL QB.