**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You literally just admitted you tagged me in a post that had nothing to do with me. What kinda cotton candy is giving you that sugar high?

@Anytime23 can you please provide me my clown nose. It’s been 2 years and I still haven’t received it.
I know your aren't a very smart person but i didn't think you were this dumb.

You said i tagged you in several posts the last few days,which i'll provide post below, and i said i remember one and asked you to please show me two which you declined to do because you knew there wasn't any more than the one and the truth of it was you tried switching it up because you were the one tagging me several times the last few days.

And now just to confirm what i've been saying, you once again tag your puppet master @Anytime23 to help you out on this matter. Hahaha

Can we stop this now? I've proven that you lied, unless you can still show me where i tagged you several times in the last few days like you said i did, and i'd rather just go back to talking Bears football and the draft.

Thank you

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Omg a college kid smoking ILLEGAL weed….gasp
Omg a college kid driving ILLEGAL speed....gasp

Again, 2 can play this already played game. I didn't say or even allude to it being a terrible thing. I've never smoked weed in my life, but I'm 100% for legalizing it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I know your aren't a very smart person but i didn't think you were this dumb.

You said i tagged you in several posts the last few days,which i'll provide post below, and i said i remember one and asked you to please show me two which you declined to do because you knew there wasn't any more than the one and the truth of it was you tried switching it up because you were the one tagging me several times the last few days.

And now just to confirm what i've been saying, you once again tag your puppet master @Anytime23 to help you out on this matter. Hahaha

Can we stop this now? I've proven that you lied, unless you can still show me where i tagged you several times in the last few days like you said i did, and i'd rather just go back to talking Bears football and the draft.

Thank you
Its hilarious that you're incapable of interacting with anyone else on CCS without @ing me or accusing them of being some kind of clown or puppet of mine.

Congrats on being the first person ever diagnosed with ADS (Anytime Derangement Syndrome) lmaoooooo

also 1682264810276.png

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Both Tunsil and Moss had issues with Marijuana which are very different than the issues relating to Carter whose problems are not only his maturity level but more importantly, his dedication to his craft. The stories of him not practicing hard, being late to meetings and not showing up in the weight room have been surrounding him for the past couple of years. He was out of shape at his pro day and he did quit midway through. It was stupid of him to work out, but maybe it was his hubris that led him to not take the pro-day seriously. Unfortunately, that is consistent with the red flags that surround him.
Ok. And Randy Moss had those same issues, except for being out of shape. Moss also wasn't a guy trying to maintain 300lbs on his frame.

But again, it's fine to be concerned about him. But it's not like he's going to be able to not practice hard, be late to meetings, not show up in the weight room at the NFL level. If he does, he will literally get fined for it. And if it continues, that's just as much of an indictment of Eberflus as it is for Carter. And if Eberflus or Poles even feel like it's a remote chance that those things are a consistent problem then they won't draft him in the first place.

That's why I don't care as much as you guys about the pro day. It wasn't a "1 chance to prove himself" to NFL teams like everyone has been arguing. He had several chances with several teams to prove himself on a personal level. That's more important than the 1 pro day, whether you think so or not. And based on his agent not talking to teams outside the top 10. And based on the rumors that he won't get past 9. It's can be deduced that at least 2 teams (1 of very particular interest) feels his red flags are worth the risk/reward.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Vaughn is talented and tough guy but he’s tiny. He’ll need to be incredibly elusive in the NFL or he’ll get blown apart.

I think Achane would be well worth it if he’s there at pick one in the 3rd. I doubt he’s going in the first or early second.

I won’t knock Vaughn. I love his competitiveness and play making ability.

Is he Tavon Austin or Darren Sproles? I’m not sure.
Vaughn is built more for durability than achane. Achane has 4 inches on him and less than 10 lbs. So if I was more concerned about ones build (not height) for durability it would be achane.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Do you have any links to pre pro day criticisms of his love for football? Because all i remember hearing was Todd Mcshay questioning his character.

Not floating around. Will try and find some later today when I get home. But surely you remember after the Ohio State game all the negative comments?

He’s always been a guy people loved the “traits”. But production is spotty.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Carter had 44 tackles and six sacks total at Georgia.

An elite DT prospect with red flags, Warren Sapp had 176 tackles and 19.5 sacks.

Red flags and minimal production scream top 10 pick…

I doubt he can provide 20 NFL quality snaps a game. He’ll eat his way out of the league by the end of his rookie contract.
Sapp had better stats but you're comparing total T's to solo Ts and Sapp played more games. (Covid etc) Still a better college career but it's silly to simply discount Carter's skill set because he may not be Warren Sapp.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Not floating around. Will try and find some later today when I get home. But surely you remember after the Ohio State game all the negative comments?

People who follow Georgia have also pointed out the scheme isn't really conducive to production for DTs, as they both rotate a lot and are more of block eaters. The tape shows Carter dominating the LOS. Even in the OSU game there was a breakdown showing he did his job well in that game.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Part of the reason why Carter's production is spotty is because of the way he was used. They often had him looping, stunting, sometimes looking like he wasn't being asked to even penetrate. But every time I saw him attack the B gap in the SEC champ game, he destroyed it. Blew up the double team, pressed the pocket, knocked the guard back easily.

That's one thing that is attractive about him: you can just tell him to destroy the gap every time and have reasonable certainty he will do that.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I’m definitely not!

Numerous people have said he half asses it. The pro day was just par for the course.
I mean, people say all kinds of things. There are detailed breakdowns of his tape. There are some plays that he stops after the initial rush on pursuit, but nowhere near the level that the “he half-asses it” narrative says.

Kirby Smart rotates his DL more than almost any coach I’ve seen. That’s why Carter’s numbers seem low-his number of snaps. He is a beast when he is on the field.

So his conditioning being a concern is something I agree with you on. If he figures that out, he can be one of the best DL in the league. If he doesn’t, he’ll just be very good since he can’t play as many snaps as other DL.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Omg a college kid driving ILLEGAL speed....gasp

Again, 2 can play this already played game. I didn't say or even allude to it being a terrible thing. I've never smoked weed in my life, but I'm 100% for legalizing it.

Yeah, kind of a big difference between smoking weed which effects only you, and racing in public which effects everyone on the road. Combine that with what happened as a result, yeah….terrible comparison. Not even in the same stratosphere

Edit: That incident aside, I’m honestly more concerned about the football related stuff - Out of shape, questions about the love for the game, missing workouts, poor production etc.

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
Moss definitely had maturity isshes as well.
Moss was offered a scholarship at Notre Dame; however, he was involved in a racially charged fight at his high school. Moss was backing a friend in a hallway fight against a white student who had used racist comments towards Randy's friend. Moss, plead guilty to two counts of misdemeanor battery and was sentenced to probation. However, Moss was expelled from his high school resulting in Notre Dame pulling his scholarship offer. Florida State did offer him a scholarship, but he had to redshirt his freshman year because the NCAA ruled it as a transfer. During his redshirt season at Florida State, Moss tested positive for marijuana, which violated his probation stemming from his high school fight, and Florida State dismissed him from School. I’m not taking the position that Moss didn’t have maturity issues, but outside of the high school fight, most of them involved his use of Marijuana

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Vaughn is built more for durability than achane. Achane has 4 inches on him and less than 10 lbs. So if I was more concerned about ones build (not height) for durability it would be achane.
I like Vaughn but prefer Achane, he’s faster, he’s good in the pass game like Vaughn, and he’s an excellent kick returner. Here’s a nice example of his return ability against a quality opponent.

Achane’s production was in the SEC compared to the Big 12. This is coming from someone who enjoys and follows TCU football.

Vaughn had some great moments against TCU in his career too.

If the Bears end up with Vaughn, I’d be happy.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:

His production is not spotty. Watch a detailed breakdown of that OSU game. No EDGE help, and Carter was still disrupting that OL a ton. Bounced Stroud off his spot a whole lot.

I get you don’t want the Bears to draft Carter, but your analysis of his play couldn’t be more wrong, imo.

But who knows-SEA may take him so it won’t even be a decision for Poles to make.