**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everyone knows ACL tears are like lightning - you cant tear the same ligament twice. Right?!
Exactly. In the movie “gone fishin”, Danny Glover eases joe pesci’s fear of thunderstorms by emphasizing the impossible odds of getting struck by lightning a third time.

…he DOES get struck a third time….but that’s just a silly movie!

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
This is a good question. I really don’t know the ins and outs of this.

Does anybody know how the 5th year option works for Chase Young if he’s traded? If Washington doesn’t sign it, does it mean the team he’s traded to can’t utilize it?
Yes that's what it means, the new team would have to sign him to a new deal after next year or he becomes a free agent.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Out of all the group think shit takes I’ve seen, I think this is up there with the worst. It illustrates what happens when people look at the appearance but not the essence, the superficial similarity over the actual qualities that separate a thing. First off, the fallacy is in the false comparison of, since they’re all RBs, they must be the same type of RB. It is the fallacy of false equivalency.

BR is an offensive weapon. Furnette and Elliot were good runners. The only comp is CMC and a bit of Barkley. Gurley had 2k seasons! The offensive capability of those backs elevated their team. The Niners almost made the SB without a QB.

Now, BR on the team gives a super weapon to Fields. No back currently on the roster creates a situation without a tell to any DC with two eyes in his fucking head. BR makes a DC consider a N defense against hi lined up in a 2TE I formation with Moore as the boundary. Yup. How crazy is that?

This is straight up, uncut chicken little shit. As far as what we saw from the OL last year, I’m not sure that shitshow was entirely on their shoulders. That Musty smell’s gone (pun intended). We really only need a RT, and I’m not sure we do. So, we may have the vaunted trenches people are clamoring for. Weapons win.

Bijan is good but he aint no Gurely.

Even with a defunkt knee and the knowledge you were probably only getting a few years with the Gurley, he was worth the run.. He carried the Rams... if only goff wasnt goff

BUT Bjohn got the health angle.. so there is that.. da longevity factor..