**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
From Peter King (and I could not agree more):

“All the draft graders with over-the-top praise for the Jalen Carter pick … please. I like where the Georgia defensive tackle was picked—ninth overall. He would have gone higher, obviously, if not for his involvement in a tragic car accident, and if not for the criticism over his practice and game effort. And I agree with Eagles GM Howie Roseman about so many players in the draft. They’re young. They’re not finished products. “When we got to know Jalen, we just felt like here’s a kid that does love football, and we felt like we have really good people in this building. We have a really good support staff,” Roseman said.

Pairing Carter and Jordan Davis in the middle of the Philly line will be a nightmare for offensive coordinators league-wide. If Carter works out. If being the operative word. Teams that need dominating defensive tackles—Seattle, Detroit, Las Vegas—passed on Carter for a reason. Roseman was in a strong position to take him, and good for the Eagles. But it’s hard to be ga-ga over the pick, because no rational person knows how this will work out.”

You mean future hall of fame Jalen Carter?

Mike Tanier had nice things to say about the Bears off-season. Bears fans might remember him from absolutely hating his guts last season when he didn't say nice things(and he was right).
View attachment 28981

Clearly he's been paid off by the shills

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
Here's what the Football Outsiders guy said about the Panthers:

Carolina Panthers

Improved Roster: C+
Used Resources Well: C+
Met Needs: A
FINAL PPA: B-

Quarterback was the need. Bryce Young filled it. Trading up for Young weakened both the roster (DJ Moore is a huge loss) and the Panthers' spending power in the draft.

Jonathan Mingo joins DJ Chark and Adam Thielen in a too slow/too injured/too old receiver corps, which could hamper Young's early career development. Mingo would have fit better on a team that needed a hard-blocking trips-formation receiver and third-and-6 guy, not one that might need someone to soak up a dozen targets per game by October.

I like adding Chandler Zavala to Ickey Ekwonu, potentially creating an all-Wolfpack offensive line, and both DJ Johnson and Jammie Robinson are interesting defensive pieces, but the Panthers could have used some late-round picks to churn the depth chart.

Don't be surprised—or too concerned—if Bryce Young has a Trevor Lawrence rookie year.

I agree about Mingo, not a prospect I liked. Chances are that they will have WR injuries a bunch.

The RB room is super shallow and Sanders has durability issues.

Truth is this:
TLaw 3-14
Burrow 2-7-1
Kyler 5-10-1
Baker 6-7
Mitch 4-8
Goff 0-7
Wentz 7-9
Winston 6-10
Mariota 3-9

Highly drafted rookies not named Andrew Luck don't win games.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The RB room is super shallow and Sanders has durability issues.

Truth is this:
TLaw 3-14
Burrow 2-7-1
Kyler 5-10-1
Baker 6-7
Mitch 4-8
Goff 0-7
Wentz 7-9
Winston 6-10
Mariota 3-9

Highly drafted rookies not named Andrew Luck don't win games.

Top 10 pick incoming. Unless Bryce Young is somehow Jesus Christ

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Here's what the Football Outsiders guy said about the Panthers:

Carolina Panthers

Improved Roster: C+
Used Resources Well: C+
Met Needs: A
FINAL PPA: B-

Quarterback was the need. Bryce Young filled it. Trading up for Young weakened both the roster (DJ Moore is a huge loss) and the Panthers' spending power in the draft.

Jonathan Mingo joins DJ Chark and Adam Thielen in a too slow/too injured/too old receiver corps, which could hamper Young's early career development. Mingo would have fit better on a team that needed a hard-blocking trips-formation receiver and third-and-6 guy, not one that might need someone to soak up a dozen targets per game by October.

I like adding Chandler Zavala to Ickey Ekwonu, potentially creating an all-Wolfpack offensive line, and both DJ Johnson and Jammie Robinson are interesting defensive pieces, but the Panthers could have used some late-round picks to churn the depth chart.

Don't be surprised—or too concerned—if Bryce Young has a Trevor Lawrence rookie year.

I agree about Mingo, not a prospect I liked. Chances are that they will have WR injuries a bunch.

@Montucky

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
No joke. This is no fucking joke.
I saved my son from drowning in a pool last summer. The key to remember about drowning is that it is ALWAYS SILENT! There is no sound. Be very careful with kids and pools.

If it wasn’t for my sister who had had Both arms disabled at the time, who he grabbed onto before I could grab him, he would have gone under. Remember, drowning is a silent plunge.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
From Brugler’s article:

“5. Chicago Bears

“Favorite pick: Tyler Scott, WR, Cincinnati

Darnell Wright is a plug-and-play right tackle and will help stabilize the offensive line. The two defensive tackles Chicago took on Day 2 also will pay immediate dividends. But my favorite Bears’ pick was Scott, whom I ranked as a top-50 player. A former high school option running back, he transitioned to wide receiver for the Bearcats and took a big jump on his 2022 tape. Scott has 4.3 speed, surprising ball skills and could take over the Darnell Mooney role in the future.

Day 3 pick who could surprise: Roschon Johnson, RB, Texas

One of the cleanest prospects in the draft, Johnson has A-plus character, passing-down skills and core special-teams value. And, oh yeah, he’s pretty good with the ball in his hands. Highly recruited as a quarterback out of high school, Johnson was a do-everything player behind Bijan Robinson, but he would have started at 80 percent of the other FBS programs.”

msadows

Liked Posts:
No joke. This is no fucking joke.
I saved my son from drowning in a pool last summer. The key to remember about drowning is that it is ALWAYS SILENT! There is no sound. Be very careful with kids and pools.

If it wasn’t for my sister who had had Both arms disabled at the time, who he grabbed onto before I could grab him, he would have gone under. Remember, drowning is a silent plunge.

Is your son a grown man who cant swim? I always assumed you were like 80. Then again maybe you have a newborn at 80, if so good for you pops.