**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Packing on muscle is always a good thing regardless of frame. It helps ya absorb punishment better. And ya feel and are stronger. Put it this way....packing on 15-20lbs more muscle weight is better than him being at 194-204lbs

its not as simple as youre making it, if thats the case, he would have done it in college to alleviate size concerns before a professional career. thats just his size

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
“Nutritionally, we can do some things to educate him (B. Young). We get him in the weight room,” Scott Fittererm GM said. “You can see, when you really look at his lower body, his lower body’s gotten bigger. He’s put on a lot of mass down there. A lot of times quarterbacks don’t want to lift upper body because you get a little bit bound-up. But there’s some things, he’s going to naturally put on size as he ages as well.”

Panthers have a plan to put weight on Bryce Young if (when) he’s the choice at No. 1

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Packing on muscle is always a good thing regardless of frame. It helps ya absorb punishment better. And ya feel and are stronger. Put it this way....packing on 15-20lbs more muscle weight is better than him being at 194-204lbs
Who would possibly disagree with that statement? Even Captain Obvious is shaking his head at this post.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
its not as simple as youre making it, if thats the case, he would have done it in college to alleviate size concerns before a professional career. thats just his size

IDK.....what factors were going on at Alabama, but I've seen players leave college and get bigger in the pros.
I personally know of supplements out there that put the pounds on.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
IDK.....what factors were going on at Alabama, but I've seen players leave college and get bigger in the pros.
People put on weight as they age?

MarkCuban.gif

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yeah, I mean the University of Alabama has limited resources. The probably use the pimple faced kid working at the GNC as their nutritionist.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
That picture makes me fear for his life.

I can’t believe the panthers gave up all that capital for him. Severely undersized. A complete outlier. Doesn’t even have a great arm. It’s decent….not elite. That type of package, you’re usually trading for a guy with physical traits. They’re banking on him being a complete outlier. Ballsy move by the panthers for sure.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
"We would feel more comfortable if Bryce actually lost some weight. Him dropping down to 180-185 pounds will really benefit him."
Scott Fitterman, Panthers GM.

#17,506 Do u ever take time off from being a dishonest troll. No where in the link below does it say the lie you put out above. SMDH

Panthers have a plan to put weight on Bryce Young if (when) he’s the choice at No. 1

I didn't say it came from the link you posted. SMDH. There can be more than one story.

Run to Google and type that Shit in.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Tua route? Tua is 6' 1" and 215 lbs. His problem is that he's prone to getting concussions. I don't think be 2" taller and 10 pounds heavier is going to make his brain "stronger" lol

I wasnt comparing their size. I meant the Tua route as in getting concussed from getting thrown around like a ragdoll.