**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Yes I have seen the opposite as well. The point is it is not guaranteed. Some people can do it and some can't.

Well I've been in & outta weight rooms throughout my life and I seen more positive "before and after" changes than not.
I gonna try and stay up to date on Youngs progress.

msadows

Liked Posts:
How the hell does this guy survive ?

Burns is also only 250 at 6'5, which isn't that heavy for a DE. Still have no idea how Bryce weighted 204 at the combine. Dude musta drank a whole gallon of water pre combine.

Burns, even if he was bryce's height, looks like double as thick as he does. That 204 just doesnt compute.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Some kinda big names who's teams aren't picking up their 5th year options.

Chase Young--Wash
Isaiah Simmons--Arizona
CJ Henderson--Jax
Javon Kinlaw--San Fran
K'Lavon Chaisson--Jax
Kenneth Murray--Chargers
Cesar Ruiz--Saints
Patrick Queen--Ravens

Still a lot of guys out their who's teams have to make their decision on and have until 4pm tomorrow.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Some kinda big names who's teams aren't picking up their 5th year options.

Chase Young--Wash
Isaiah Simmons--Arizona
CJ Henderson--Jax
Javon Kinlaw--San Fran
K'Lavon Chaisson--Jax
Kenneth Murray--Chargers
Cesar Ruiz--Saints
Patrick Queen--Ravens

Still a lot of guys out their who's teams have to make their decision on and have until 4pm tomorrow.
I thought Kinlaw was pretty good? But PFF doesn't think so either. Patrick Queen was good last year, but was pretty bad before that. With Roquan long-term, they aren't going to pay Queen. I'd imagine all these guys would be on the trade block between now and the deadline. I don't imagine Young goes anywhere and maybe not Ruiz either. But I think those others could be had for a Day 3 pick.

Obviously, Bears won't be interested in any of those LBs. They just drafted 3 DTs and signed a couple that can play there so Kinlaw won't be of interest. Henderson is bad and shouldn't be of interest. That just leaves Chaisson, who is also bad.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Packing on muscle is always a good thing regardless of frame. It helps ya absorb punishment better. And ya feel and are stronger. Put it this way....packing on 15-20lbs more muscle weight is better than him being at 194-204lbs
Yeah, Bryce should just go out and put on 20lbs of lean muscle lol. Sounds easy

Spoken like a true boomer who knows nothing about fitness, nutrition, and wellness. You probably have slim jim wrappers on the floor of your car right now, don't you?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yes I have seen the opposite as well. The point is it is not guaranteed. Some people can do it and some can't.

He's trying.....

Alabama listed Young’s weight at 194 pounds, which was believed to be more than he actually weighed. He was expected to attempt to bulk up to 205 during the pre-draft process, and scouts would be relieved to see the scale at 200 or more.

Young said he has gained weight with proper nutrition and weight work the past two months.

“I’ve been around the 200-pound range, and for me, that’s something I think has been not to hard to do with being able to focus now on being a professional football player,” Young said. “I’m excited for that.”

Bryce Young expects to weigh "in the 200-pound range"

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Spoken like a true boomer who knows nothing about fitness, nutrition, and wellness. You probably have slim jim wrappers on the floor of your car right now, don't you?

Have u ever played sports or been in a weight room, taken supplements etc. ?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Now you've done it @Gustavus Adolphus , you have triggered runnyshit into talking a pooping in mouths again.
It's weird, anytime @run and shoot links something it just doesn't work for me. So typically I'm forced to use key words in my Google machine and I can find the link he is posting. I'm not sure why he can't do the same for the totally real quote I attributed to Carolina's GM.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I played sports in college and have been in a weight room consistently 4-5 days a week for the past 15 years. But please tell me more, slim jim
IDK .....anything about "slim jims". There are various weight gain supplements out there designed to build muscle