**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Packing on muscle is always a good thing regardless of frame. It helps ya absorb punishment better. And ya feel and are stronger. Put it this way....packing on 15-20lbs more muscle weight is better than him being at 194-204lbs

No I know thin dudes that tried to pack on muscle and it made them feel like shit as given they were athletes with high metabolism the amount of calories they had to consume to put and keep on weight was unnatural for their body.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Is your son a grown man who cant swim? I always assumed you were like 80. Then again maybe you have a newborn at 80, if so good for you pops.
No. He was 5 when this happened.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
run and shoot said:

Packing on muscle is always a good thing regardless of frame. It helps ya absorb punishment better. And ya feel and are stronger. Put it this way....packing on 15-20lbs more muscle weight is better than him being at 194-204lbs

No I know thin dudes that tried to pack on muscle and it made them feel like shit as given they were athletes with high metabolism the amount of calories they had to consume to put and keep on weight was unnatural for their body.

I don't know what the ppl u knew took food or supplement wise. So I can't speak to it. I've seen just the opposite of what you've seen. I know of supplements that'll make ya fat, if ya don't lift weight & work out regardless of metabolism.
Anyway.....we'll see what the Panthers training staff can do for Young. Right now we do have much to go on.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't know what the ppl u knew took food or supplement wise. So I can't speak to it. I've seen just the opposite of what you've seen. I know of supplements that'll make ya fat, if ya don't lift weight & work out regardless of metabolism.
Anyway.....we'll see what the Panthers training staff can do for Young. Right now we do have much to go on.

Yes I have seen the opposite as well. The point is it is not guaranteed. Some people can do it and some can't.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Yes I have seen the opposite as well. The point is it is not guaranteed. Some people can do it and some can't.
Right, but do you agree with @run and shoot that it'd be better for him to play at 210, or do you agree with their GM who wants Bryce to trim down to ~185?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Can anyone paste the Bears blurb?

5. Chicago Bears

ROUNDOVERALLPLAYERPOSITIONSCHOOL
110Darnell WrightOTteam-logo-257-50x50.pngTennessee
253Gervon Dexter Sr.DTteam-logo-258-50x50.pngFlorida
256Tyrique StevensonCBteam-logo-176-50x50.pngMiami
364Zacch PickensDTteam-logo-255-50x50.pngSouth Carolina
4115Roschon JohnsonRBteam-logo-182-50x50.pngTexas
4133Tyler ScottWRteam-logo-154-50x50.pngCincinnati
5148Noah SewellLBteam-logo-243-50x50.pngOregon
5165Terell SmithCBteam-logo-195-50x50.pngMinnesota
7218Travis BellDTteam-logo-321-50x50.pngKennesaw State
7258Kendall WilliamsonSteam-logo-248-50x50.pngStanford
Favorite pick: Tyler Scott, WR, Cincinnati

Darnell Wright is a plug-and-play right tackle and will help stabilize the offensive line. The two defensive tackles Chicago took on Day 2 also will pay immediate dividends. But my favorite Bears’ pick was Scott, whom I ranked as a top-50 player. A former high school option running back, he transitioned to wide receiver for the Bearcats and took a big jump on his 2022 tape. Scott has 4.3 speed, surprising ball skills and could take over the Darnell Mooney role in the future.

Day 3 pick who could surprise: Roschon Johnson, RB, Texas

One of the cleanest prospects in the draft, Johnson has A-plus character, passing-down skills and core special-teams value. And, oh yeah, he’s pretty good with the ball in his hands. Highly recruited as a quarterback out of high school, Johnson was a do-everything player behind Bijan Robinson, but he would have started at 80 percent of the other FBS programs.