**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Hardman and Jones can fill the speed/gadget role and this O runs more of the jet sweeps that the Hardman scored 3 times on Sunday. Hardman is also a better option at PR than what we currently have. He isn't doing it this year but did it the past 3 years.

I assumed Pats would resign Myers given they have 60m+ in cap. Not really a fan of Juju as think he will command 18-20m a year and you could probably get both Brown and Hardman for that price. Don't think he is a great fit for what Fields likes to do.
Juju at that cost, no thanks. If he is in the $12 million range then yes.

Meyers re-signing isn't a foregone conclusion. Especially after he kind of called out belichick for the qb handling. We know Bill doesn't like players giving opinions to the media

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol he would have been incredibly lucky if they replayed that down. If that hit the line, it had 0 impact on the trajectory. That was getting intercepted either way
Yeah no one take this as me discrediting the INT please. I just saw several tweets about it this morning.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Juju at that cost, no thanks. If he is in the $12 million range then yes.

Meyers re-signing isn't a foregone conclusion. Especially after he kind of called out belichick for the qb handling. We know Bill doesn't like players giving opinions to the media

Oh yeah at 12m then sure. Would love to go after Myers but just figured Pats have no choice but to try and sign him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yeah my argument here is that those pieces are the absolute hardest to come by. Most good ones don’t get let go unless they are older, inured. You can get good safety play from round 2, which is what piles did.

Pace got incredibly lucky with hicks and had gave up 2 first for mack.

It’s going to take a 1st or 2nd for either a DE or DT, or poles is going to have to win the lotto with his FA.

Likewise, you can get a playmaker in round 1 or early round 2. If you want a starting LT that’s going to take the 1 or 2 as well.

Not enough picks to turn this around in 1 year imo. That’s also if poles hits on all picks, which just isn’t realistic.
Not all the good ones need to be drafted in rounds 1 or 2. You can get day one starters anywhere in the 3rd or 4th rounds and still get lucky and fine them in the 5th on. This isn't the NBA draft where most drafted don't ever really make it in the NBA.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Is there a single team over the last 20 years that has won a SB with 2 WR#2?

It’s 2022 and we don’t want the bears to have a WR1??? Wtf
2002 TB: top WR with 76 rec
2003 NE : top WR with 57 rec
2008P Pitt: top WR with 81 rec
2010 GB: top WR with 76 rec
2013 Sea: top WR with 64 rec

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Its the poster he's n3gging, not the content. He's butthurt like that.
Says the top CCS clown who once again got all his buddies together to rage n3g me while sitting in his basement with mom upstairs making snacks for them. LOL

Another CCS meltdown from the #1 CCS clown.

That's like a dozen meltdowns i've given you to make you spend your night rage n3gging me. All up in that head.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Wow last team was 2013. The game changes so fast
2017 Phi top WR 62 rec.

All great teams have multiple great players, often a great WR, this goes back 40 years, but it isn't a prerequisite.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Says the top CCS clown who once again got all his buddies together to rage n3g me while sitting in his basement with mom upstairs making snacks for them. LOL

That's like a dozen meltdowns i've given you to make you spend your night rage n3gging me. All up in that head.
Link to meltdown?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

This is a FTO thread, you sniveling sack of shit. I was definitely happy to see the Bears look like a completely different team the other night while you were probably still crying about people disliking you on an anonymous message board.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wow last team was 2013. The game changes so fast

Pats won in 2016 and 2018 with Edelmen not really being a No 1 anymore as he was more of a No 2.

Eagles won in 2017 without a No 1 as Jeffrey had less than 800 yards.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I would much rather have difference makers up front than at WR. Free agency will likely dictate that as well.
Pats won in 2016 and 2018 with Edelmen not really being a No 1 anymore as he was more of a No 2.

I would say Edelman was never really a #1, he just fit what the Pats and Brady wanted to really well. Like Welker.

But he was never an elite WR.

dennehy

Liked Posts:

I don't think Edelman was ever really a #1 WR, he just fit really well with what the Pats and Brady wanted to do.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I don't think Edelman was ever really a #1 WR, he just fit really well with what the Pats and Brady wanted to do.
Completely agreed. Wes Welker was more of a #1 although I'd say the same thing as you said above about it. Edelman was a slightly lesser version of Welker. They were kinda system guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.