Official 2023 Training Camp thread

Rise

Liked Posts:
No need to overreact about any offense in training camp at this time when looking from the outside. Defense is always ahead at this time of year. Offense is testing plays to find what they want to use and when during the season.

Don’t judge Love, Fields, Lamar etc by these clips, good or bad. Don’t even judge the preseason. Start judging week 1.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fine. If you want to be back on my fuck off list, you got it, dipshit. I've laid off and gave you a shot to come back to the board as more than just a joke. You're just broken and apparently beyond the help you so desperately need.
Eh, I had you on ignore, not the other way around.

Nice try.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Huh?
What does this have to do with a guy that can't hit a net that a high schooler would not miss? A guy that has had his offense being punished for poor play the 1st 5 practices of TC? A guy that had to have the back up QB save the offense from a 6th punishment? A guy that led all of college football in INTs the last time he played competitively 4 yrs ago. A guy that was 49th in comp% playing against shit competition(72 SOS)?
A guy that forces the video staff to put out a non football football video of Family Night highlights.

GB Family Night...highlights?

Or are you just into non sequiturs

Last edited:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We didn’t think that about the Bears at this time either but then they started selling. If love continues to be terrible imo it would only take a couple of trades to get them there.

Bakhtiari seems obvious as an old expensive vet.
Alexander would get them the best haul.
Clark could fetch a 3rd or so.
Gary had 6 sacks in 9 games last year if he comes back healthy and shows it on the field he would be worth a decent pick.

Trade two or three of the above and not only will team stink but GB will have plenty of draft capital (especially considering what they got from the Jets) to move around and replace the players they traded while having a legit shot of tanking hard enough for Williams or Maye.

Let’s hope they are all in on Love and he carry’s them to mediocrity.
When they played Seattle in the preseason many people had that as the battle of the two worst teams in the league. Bears fans cant objectively evaluate their team.

And the Packers wont be the worst. That's a guarantee.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Some of the INT’s have been ricochets off of the receivers hands and I believe there was a tipped ball at the LOS too. Those are the plays not to be concerned about.
At least 3 of them.

I cant wait for the first Claypool drop/INT that will bring out the trolls who are box score watching.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No one fucking cares. Stop it in this thread.
I’m trying to figure out why he considers him putting others on ignore a flex ??‍♂️ I don’t think anyone come to this board thinking “ Man, I’d love to hear @Black Rainbow s take on this or man those all 22 shots rainbow put out are great”

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’m trying to figure out why he considers him putting others on ignore a flex ??‍♂️ I don’t think anyone come to this board thinking “ Man, I’d love to hear @Black Rainbow s take on this or man those all 22 shots rainbow put out are great”
He's doing all 22 breakdowns now? ?