Official 2023 Training Camp thread

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
<Long unneeded and unsolicited rant about journalism. Much of which is wrong and biased.>

If you look at the top of the page, you'll notice this is a thread about 2023 Chicago Bears Training Camp. For the love of God, please stop with the BS hair splitting and endless diatribes. Nobody else gives a shit, and you're just irritating people and damaging your reputation.

Edit: Missing character.
His reputation was damaged long before this when he doxxed and posted underage pics of forum members a couple years ago fyi.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I’m going to be watching

The distance of the penalty flag being thrown
That is important, but I will be watching the accuracy of the penalty flag throw.

Like my mum used to say, "It is all fun and games until someone loses an eye ..."
fassets.sbnation.com%2fassets%2f511845%2f214577970.jpg
"Then it becomes hilarious"

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That is important, but I will be watching the accuracy of the penalty flag throw.

Like my mum used to say, "It is all fun and games until someone loses an eye ..."
View attachment 30434
"Then it becomes hilarious"
Orlando Brown Sr got eye-fucked by this

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Orlando Brown Sr got eye-fucked by this
Yeah, that was one of the times my mom laughed her ass off.

So long as it wasn't her favorite son who got the penalty flag or misplaced thumb in his eye, my mom would laugh uproariously.

I always hated that brother. We all did.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I hope you regret the Velus sucks comment.

Why would I regret it? He does suck, and proved it last year. If he improves and actually shows he can be an NFL player I'll be happy, just dont expect it.

It's not like I'm some weirdo with a personal agenda against a player like @Montucky or Daniel. I hope all these bears players we draft turn into at minimum solid NFL starters, I just haven't seen anything from velus that can't be replaced by guys already on the roster(pettis/Scott)

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<Long unneeded and unsolicited rant about journalism. Much of which is wrong and biased.>

If you look at the top of the page, you'll notice this is a thread about 2023 Chicago Bears Training Camp. For the love of God, please stop with the BS hair splitting and endless diatribes. Nobody else gives a shit, and you're just irritating people and damaging your reputation.

Edit: Missing character.
This is nothing more than MJY rationalizing 'Fake News'.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm so sick of these reporters going back and forth on how Dexter's get off is. I'll wait until actual games against actual talent and decide for myself how this guys get off is and if he'll make it as a 3T or if he's going to be more of a run stopper. Hopefully both but more on the pass rush.
Then why not just skip it instead of complain? WTF?
I like to hear these reports, good or bad, and why I'm following the training camp thread.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I'm so sick of these reporters going back and forth on how Dexter's get off is. I'll wait until actual games against actual talent and decide for myself how this guys get off is and if he'll make it as a 3T or if he's going to be more of a run stopper. Hopefully both but more on the pass rush.
It's almost like we need to wait to see what happens when the games matter before making any sort of conclusion. What a concept.