dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
@nvanprooyen thread bans @Anytime23 for trolling you and all you do is continue to do is be a cunt in this thread. So the answer to the age old question, "which came first, the chicken or the egg?" is @dabears70 is a whiny bitch.

View attachment 30450
You seemed to have forgotten that these posts were made to reply to people coming at me and i don't see any of them posts. Maybe your putting them together now so i'll wait....................................

And i wasn't even in that derailing convo that got @Anytime23 banned so pay better attention please.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Only to the moron's that can't see talent think he's been ass. I've always said he'd be a really good backup CB in this league but Flus loves length so another team can pick up a talented CB and put him on their 53.

WTF are you on about? He had the worst passer rating against in the NFL in his first two years. That is the definition of ass. Not just ass, but digusting lizzo cottage cheese ass.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This is why I don’t care too much for PFF.

This weas a tweet like 4 weeks into the season.

He had a good first few weeks, then played like he normally does(ass).

Vildor is hot garbage, and deserves to be off the team. Anyone who chooses to defend him after 3 years of garbage play clearly does not watch the games or even bother looking up stats.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
WTF are you on about? He had the worst passer rating against in the NFL in his first two years. That is the definition of ass. Not just ass, but digusting lizzo cottage cheese ass.
He was a 5th round rookie thrown into a starting job and you somehow expect him to be great? He held up pretty well as a starter especially since most teams went at his side with JJ locking up the other side. Last year the whole damn defense was complete ass so to take that it's easy, but dumb, to look at blaming Vildor for it.

The kid has talent and can play pretty well for his size. I'd take him as my backup CB any day and wouldn't even be too worried if he had to start because of injury for a few games.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Things I just learned in this thread. Two tweets said Braxton Jones won a rep, so he's good again and the tackles are set. It'll be acceptable if Justin Fields turns into Peyton Manning. Nate Davis is lazy and entitled, that's why he's not practicing. Gervon Dexter won a rep so his get off is fixed.

Going to be a great season, unless someone loses a rep in practice today.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Vildor is hot garbage, and deserves to be off the team. Anyone who chooses to defend him after 3 years of garbage play clearly does not watch the games or even bother looking up stats.
Anyone that uses stats to tell the whole story is a moron that shouldn't even be having this discussion.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

It's amazing how tight Frodo can be on a WR yet seemingly never touch a ball.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Only to the moron's that can't see talent think he's been ass. I've always said he'd be a really good backup CB in this league but Flus loves length so another team can pick up a talented CB and put him on their 53.
Oh my fucking God.

Also, *morons.

Also, thanks, you 50+ year-old imbecile who doesn’t care about likes

IMG_5856.png

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's amazing how tight Frodo can be on a WR yet seemingly never touch a ball.
I'll be honest, I always thought he'd do better based on his ability to stay with the receiver. I mean that's the hardest part about covering, being able to match the moves of the guy across from you. You can't deflect or even intercept a ball if you're too far away from the receiver. But if you can't be coached to watch the receivers eyes and head and then switch to playing the ball, then it doesn't matter if you are right on the receiver's hip, he still caught a 25 yard pass.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Anyone that uses stats to tell the whole story is a moron that shouldn't even be having this discussion.

Stats are important, but they are useless without the context of watching the games.

There are plenty of times where players pad stats but show up poorly in key situations.

That said, Vildor is someone who I can't even remember playing a snap, and I know he played, which would be GREAT if he were an offensive lineman... but he isn't, and therefore the fact that I can't even remember a snap of his tells me he isn't all that good.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Stats are important, but they are useless without the context of watching the games.

There are plenty of times where players pad stats but show up poorly in key situations.

That said, Vildor is someone who I can't even remember playing a snap, and I know he played, which would be GREAT if he were an offensive lineman... but he isn't, and therefore the fact that I can't even remember a snap of his tells me he isn't all that good.
You don't watch the games tho

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

Actually if you don't remember a snap of vildor that would mean he wasn't getting torched, which he mostly has throughout his career (@dabears70 is just an idiot). So this tells me you really don't pay attention, you just have talking points you've heard from other people that you regurgitate.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
You seemed to have forgotten that these posts were made to reply to people coming at me and i don't see any of them posts. Maybe your putting them together now so i'll wait....................................

And i wasn't even in that derailing convo that got @Anytime23 banned so pay better attention please.
Seems like the chicken wing therapy was not helpful, might consider the real thing.