Official 2023 Training Camp thread

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man I'll be honest, I am looking forward to the game, but if it's not broadcast live where I live in Texas (and instead is broadcast with some kind of delay), given the choice of watching a meaningless, already broadcast Bears game that I can just look at the box score for or playing through the second act of Baldur's Gate 3, I'm probably going to choose the latter. BG3 is awesome.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Man I'll be honest, I am looking forward to the game, but if it's not broadcast live where I live in Texas (and instead is broadcast with some kind of delay), given the choice of watching a meaningless, already broadcast Bears game that I can just look at the box score for or playing through the second act of Baldur's Gate 3, I'm probably going to choose the latter. BG3 is awesome.
Isn't it on NFL Network at 1:00? I think it is and i'm definitely watching the whole game.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
It's on NFL network, live at 1 est tomorrow.

msadows

Liked Posts:

I wish I could just skip the combat for BG3, the actual game is awesome and I love the cutscenes with the NPC's...just hate the top down turn based combat shit. I'm sure DnD lovers would like it tho.

msadows

Liked Posts:
When was this announced? Or is this just speculation?

Bears preseason games will be available to watch on ChicagoBears.com and via the Chicago Bears Official App brought to you by Verizon for users in markets where the television broadcast is carried. Links to the game streams will appear on the homepage of the site and app and will be active at kickoff. Geographic and device restrictions apply. Data charges may apply.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Normally I'd agree with you that stats dont tell the whole story, but when you have the highest passer rating against two years in a row....there isn't much story to tell there.
Well if he's as bad as you say then the people that have actually been in and around football their whole lives definitely won't be giving him a job on their 53 so we'll see.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Well if he's as bad as you say then the people that have actually been in and around football their whole lives definitely won't be giving him a job on their 53 so we'll see.

Well, he is like 8th on the bears depth chart. So seems like he's on pace to do that.

Also, if kellen mond and mike glennon can still find jobs, I'm sure Vildor can too. I just hope its not here, because he's ass.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Things I just learned in this thread. Two tweets said Braxton Jones won a rep, so he's good again and the tackles are set. It'll be acceptable if Justin Fields turns into Peyton Manning. Nate Davis is lazy and entitled, that's why he's not practicing. Gervon Dexter won a rep so his get off is fixed.

Going to be a great season, unless someone loses a rep in practice today.
Perfect summation.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I’m surprised they didn’t lock up Ngakoue for two years. At 28, I think Poles should have spent the money to keep him off the market next year. Apparently, he’s been flashing like crazy already.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I’m surprised they didn’t lock up Ngakoue for two years. At 28, I think Poles should have spent the money to keep him off the market next year. Apparently, he’s been flashing like crazy already.

Would absolutely love it if Yannick works out long term. Pair him with a Jared Verse or JT Tuimoloau and the defense could be elite.