Official 2023 Training Camp thread

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You said he was out on those SCREENS ie plural. On the Herbert one he was litetally 30 yards downfield blocking so you are 100% wrong on that one. He was instrumental to the TD not out of the play.

On the Moore screen he is not pyschic with 100 eyes. He has to decide to feign a block and get out before he knows how good a pass Moore got or where Moore is. So the point is he cant just assume his assigned role doesnt matter and disregard it just to make your dumb couch potato ass feel good.

Like how stupid are you. Do you think Whitehair has time to look to see where Moore is before he then decides whether to stick with the play as designed or go rogue? You are expecting him to look all the way down the line and use X-Ray vision to look thru the G, LT and defenders while also watching the on rushing DL? That is just dumb.

Sorry dude, not going to get sucked into another one of your Infamous vortexes just because you decided to set up a straw man argument by conflating the earlier argument with the current one.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Sorry dude, not going to get sucked into another one of your Infamous vortexes just because you decided to set up a straw man argument by conflating the earlier argument with the current one.
By the looks of it you’re the one that has been vortexing for over a week now

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Smart man, don't get sucked into one of @remydat's ad hominem, red herring, strawman vortices. It leads to a conflated slippery slope, non sequitur.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Do they let reporters watch practices anymore or is that over after those Indy joint practices?

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do they let reporters watch practices anymore or is that over after those Indy joint practices?

Practices not open to the public are still available to the press but there are different rules for reporting. You won’t see videos and they can only talk about stuff that was mentioned by the team in pressers.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Do the Bears have the #1 wavier spot all year or only until the use it and then the go to the bottom of the list? Thanks!
I think I read for the 1st 3 weeks only. I remember that because it seemed strange, who knows.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Cool story bro! Imagine crying about a vortex when you been crying about this play for over a week now.

Will let Whitehair know he should let a radioactive spider bite him so he can develop Spidey sense.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Can't make this shit up. It's like the fans here can never be happy.... like wtf
I personally loved hearing all the old farts tell me all week that screens going for touchdowns mean less than bombs down the field for TDs.

I kept asking, is 6 points not 6 points?

It's the rushing td, throwing td, crap all over from last year.

I think too many people care about Madden and Fantasy Football, when all the team cares about is scoring points and trying to win games.