***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The Chiefs let the fastest WR/player in the NFL go and they did just fine. Speed doesn't matter as much as getting the ball to your players where they don't have to slow down in their routes. If Caleb is leading his receivers, having a WR with 4.3 speed won't matter.
They also just drafted the player that has ran the fastest 40 ever at the combine and could probably beat T.Hill in a race IMO. Don't absolutely have to have that top end speed WR but it would be nice to have one that can also catch a ball.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Curious why you feel this? Odunze has the speed and Moore/Allen are great route runners. Don’t think Bears need speed.

Sorry but CCS genius @Black Rainbow has brainwashed people into thinking Rome Odunze is slow and a TE#3.

In reality he set a bunch of HS track records in arizona. But that doesnt matter to people who's assholes are playgrounds.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
200.webp

I promise you i read your whole post.

I am sure you did but when someone says you cant read they dont mean you literally cant read. They mean you lack comprehension of what you read. This post just proves you cant read.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I know Odunze ran in the 10.6 range, and will beat some people deep. I want more speed.
Dont really need that when you have Moore, Allen and Odunze. Moore is fast enough to beat people deep as well

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
They also just drafted the player that has ran the fastest 40 ever at the combine and could probably beat T.Hill in a race IMO. Don't absolutely have to have that top end speed WR but it would be nice to have one that can also catch a ball.
I guess winning two straight Super Bowl titles without Hill wasn't a consideration in your argument?

Nelly

Liked Posts:
That Jaylon Johnson news is great. Of course he played well in the Buffalo game but I was one who was in favor of franchise tagging him and making him prove it for another year just in case last year wasn't a fluke. Early indications are that it definitely wasn't a fluke and Jaylon is one of those rare lockdown guys in the league.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
To me, this is worth 10 or more positive reports from Bears beat/media types. A guy to come in from the outside who's not following things has really good things to say about Caleb and the whole team? That's really good news.
Exactly. I feel like the league is just waking up and seeing the Bears. They’ve been sleeping on them this whole off season. Sauce kind of started it when he tweeted a while ago asking how they got so good so fast.

Last night, I took the wife and fam out to dinner. I was wearing a Bears hoodie. Another waiter came over and was like, I’m a Bills fan. I’m like yeah sorry about your team, bro. He went on about how good the Bears looked. I told him they had a good rookie running back in Ray Davis. My wife was starting to give me the look, so I killed the convo.

I’m getting the car from the valet and there’s another young dude, Jets fan, and he was going on about how good the Bears looked. They both brought up Hard Knocks. My oldest son started talking about how good CeeDubz was. I’m so proud he was starting to talk football. Man, being a Bears fan is like celebrity status right now in the middle of a blow up. If shit works out tight, we just entered a Golden Age.

Fuck the Lions. We already own their asses.
The Vikings are just a fucking sad mess. JJ couldn’t throw left BEFORE the injury.
FGB. Love is a fraud. We are going to expose him like war crimes in Gaza. Yeah, Fuck Green Bay.

Big Poles said it best. We are taking the North and we are never giving it back. Chef CeeDubz is going to cook shit up, so Bear the fuck down.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I am sure you did but when someone says you cant read they dont mean you literally cant read. They mean you lack comprehension of what you read. This post just proves you cant read.
Ummmmmm.......but i didn't read. What's that prove?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Exactly. I feel like the league is just waking up and seeing the Bears. They’ve been sleeping on them this whole off season. Sauce kind of started it when he tweeted a while ago asking how they got so good so fast.

Last night, I took the wife and fam out to dinner. I was wearing a Bears hoodie. Another waiter came over and was like, I’m a Bills fan. I’m like yeah sorry about your team, bro. He went on about how good the Bears looked. I told him they had a good rookie running back in Ray Davis. My wife was starting to give me the look, so I killed the convo.

I’m getting the car from the valet and there’s another young dude, Jets fan, and he was going on about how good the Bears looked. They both brought up Hard Knocks. My oldest son started talking about how good CeeDubz was. I’m so proud he was starting to talk football. Man, being a Bears fan is like celebrity status right now in the middle of a blow up. If shit works out tight, we just entered a Golden Age.

The Vikings are just a fucking sad mess. JJ couldn’t throw left BEFORE the injury.
FGB. Love is a fraud. We are going to expose him like war crimes in Gaza. Yeah, Fuck Green Bay.

Big Poles said it best. We are taking the North and we are never giving it back. Chef CeeDubz is going to cook shit up, so Bear the fuck down.

Nelly

Liked Posts:

The valet huh? You're living the high life!

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Lol I know "the look" very well. Unfortunately though with the increased recognition and hopefully on-the-field performance will come hordes of trolls, but they are easy to spot and ignore when they show.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The hype around the Bears is legit. I just will not get excited until this is guaranteed. We have been burned too many times in the past. Something will happen and Williams will turn into Cutler and Love will turn into Rodgers because that is the way it's supposed to be lol. So until that does not happen, I am just going to assume it does happen.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
The hype around the Bears is legit. I just will not get excited until this is guaranteed. We have been burned too many times in the past. Something will happen and Williams will turn into Cutler and Love will turn into Rodgers because that is the way it's supposed to be lol. So until that does not happen, I am just going to assume it does happen.
Nah. Caleb is the curse breaker and it's going to be glorious.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

That's the same way I'm feeling. I want to believe but have been burned too many times.
It doesn't help that so many fans want to continue doing everything that has been proven to fail so as soon as I start thinking Poles is going to do right things they come along and tell me we need to keep on failing.