***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Did mom forget to bring your snacks down to the basement today?
You don't need to respond to me if you don't like what I have to say. There's been plenty of examples today of me and other people having regular football discussion and then there's you and the circle jerk crew.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Burrow was staring down his receiver more than 18.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You don't need to respond to me if you don't like what I have to say. There's been plenty of examples today of me and other people having regular football discussion and then there's you and the circle jerk crew.
You don’t need to make random idiotic posts, but then you go and do you. Maybe that’s the reason why people attack you.

And P.S I’m only part of the Oval Jerk Crew. I don’t f*ck around with circles.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You don’t need to make random idiotic posts, but then you go and do you. Maybe that’s the reason why people attack you.

And P.S I’m only part of the Oval Jerk Crew. I don’t f*ck around with circles.
Man F that. I want to be in a straight line, across from no one. It's like in the movie Ronin (great movie if you haven't watched it- definitely a dude flick) when Robert DeNiro's character corrects Sean Bean's character's placement of a shooting ambush to avoid the crossfire. Hail Naw to the crossfire.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Talk to me about S Jordan Clark

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Talk to me about S Jordan Clark
Played at a high level every year he was at ASU. Surprised everyone with how he came in and took the job his first year playing. Set the tone for the entire defense played at a high level got better. All probably a product of being the son of an NFL player. Ball hawk that led the team in pass breakups.

If you like watching tight ends watch Jalin Conyers at Texas Tech. Someone that big should not run that well. Nice catch radius good hands and looks like a top-50 pick.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I love how he scans the field. Or at least makes the defense think one way by looking off then coming back to the receiver. That’s not something a rookie QB picks up easily. I’m glad they are pushing that on him, looking off defenders. What helps to is that he always was good at scanning the field in college. So they took advantage of it and are focusing on him looking off. The rest is just natural ability. The fucking things you look for in a 1st overall fucking pick!

Now, that’s doesn’t mean he will be great. But damn it, it’s a good fucking sign for sure. Just hope it all works out at the end!

Go Caleb! Go Bears!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Man F that. I want to be in a straight line, across from no one. It's like in the movie Ronin (great movie if you haven't watched it- definitely a dude flick) when Robert DeNiro's character corrects Sean Bean's character's placement of a shooting ambush to avoid the crossfire. Hail Naw to the crossfire.
I thought you were talking more of a human centipede type scenario. Either way, I’m not judging. Mainly intrigued.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hoge and company commenting on how good the screen game and slants look. Yes slants. We have receivers that can actually get off the line and a qb with a quicker delivery. Oooooo.
Maybe the defense can actually stop a slant!