***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

st​

See new posts

Conversation​

Greg Braggs Jr. reposted

8kf2XmgQ_bigger.jpg

Nicholas Moreano

@NicholasMoreano

Play of the day for the #Bears offense: Caleb Williams threw a perfect pass to Keenan Allen on a fade route in the back left corner of the end zone in 11-on-11s for a touchdown. Allen created separation at the line of scrimmage, and Williams delivered an accurate 8-yard pass. Allen did a nice job of getting his feet in bounds on the reception.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
This tweet is funny considering the tweets that are posted on the next page. Sounds like the Bears won the day.
The stuff I posted was the only info I could locate at the time..

I think there was some rule about media not tweeting during the practice that Bears folks were following, but Bengals folks seemed to be posting the whole time.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

I think there was some rule about media not tweeting during the practice that Bears folks were following, but Bengals folks seemed to be posting the whole time.
Not blaming you at all, just thought that tweet from a a Bengals fan/reporter was funny. Did they forget to mention the Bears defense cooked Burrow? Or how Williams threw 2 TDs on the Bengals defense, etc

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Not blaming you at all, just thought that tweet from a a Bengals fan/reporter was funny. Did they forget to mention the Bears defense cooked Burrow? Or how Williams threw 2 TDs on the Bengals defense, etc
Nah, I feel you. The shit was dubious. I was frustrated at first, not understand why there wasn't more (even footed) content being posted.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
From what I gathered it sounds like overall the Bears were better.

Was an amusing tweet though. Just a classic meatball homer that every fan base has.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Nah, I feel you. The shit was dubious. I was frustrated at first, not understand why there wasn't more (even footed) content being posted.
Because he didn’t want to post the Bears cooking the Bengals. Would have been embarrassing for him.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel bad about the Bengals injuries. I know the injured players are likely pissed at the coaches for having them outside in the rain. But nevertheless, that's how football is played.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

At least the Bears reporters posted the good and bad.