***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Ya Cole Kmet blocking Hendrickson lmao
How the hell did he get so alone and away from everyone else by himself on Trey? Wish i could see that play from the beginning because no TE should ever be alone one on one against T.Hendrickson.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
It's amazing that Daniel Hardy racks 2.5 sacks and 6 pressures and no one on this board is talking about him starting like they're talking about Austin Booker starting.

Overreaction by the circle jerks much?
Were you not getting enough attention in the other thread where you raised the same point?

Please stop trying to derail this thread again .

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How the hell did he get so alone and away from everyone else by himself on Trey? Wish i could see that play from the beginning because no TE should ever be alone one on one against T.Hendrickson.

There are always times when a TE has to block a DE one on one. Virtually every offense in the NFL has plays like this.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
There are always times when a TE has to block a DE one on one. Virtually every offense in the NFL has plays like this.
What does TE and DE stand for? I'm new to this football thing so tell me more. SMDH

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Man I did not fully appreciate just how good Peppers was when he played for the Bears.

I remember Bears fans calling him a slacker and as soon as the got to GB that changed. I am included.
Looking at the stats I'm not so sure about him being a slacker for the Bears.
And even if he was he definitely unslacked the year before he was gone.

Fans get it in their head to hate a player and can't get it out of their head.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Correct. That was a pathetic fucking block by Kmet. They aren’t supposed to pancake a DE but at least don’t be a turnstile.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Right your opinion based on an eye test where 70% of the time you cant actually see what a CB is doing because he is off screen. Cool story bro.
He literally can’t bring himself to watch a 2 minute YouTube video without commentary to come to a conclusion of a player

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
It's amazing that Daniel Hardy racks 2.5 sacks and 6 pressures and no one on this board is talking about him starting like they're talking about Austin Booker starting.

Overreaction by the circle jerks much?
Did mom forget to bring your snacks down to the basement today?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts: