***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The funny thing is after responding to you I saw you defedning Pace some more despite Falcons having the same record as Bears in a shit division and getting beat by us last year.

White Knight for Pace some more why dont you.
giphy.webp

• Haha
Reactions: Myk

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's only @remydat talking about Pace (again) but he sure has built a hell of a team in Atlanta.
Nice praising Pace for building a hell of a 7-10 team that lost 37-17 to Poles 7-10 Bears.
Pretty sure Kirk Cousins is an upgrade over D.Ridder and added Rondale Moore and our boy D.Mooney to go with D.London, K.Pitts and Bijan and added M.Judon to go with Simmons and added Ruke Orhorhoro, B.Dorlus and B.Trice in the draft for the defense to go with Grady Jarrett and our boy Eddie Goldman.

I think R.Moore and B.Trice are both hurt though.
Sucking Pace off for overpaying Cousins. Drafted Ridder when he could have drafted Purdy. Praising him getting Moore who is injured for the year. Drake London when he could have had Chirs Olave or Wilson. Pitts was not Pace pick and praising 3 draft picks who havent hit one of them gone for year.
It's only a good start if those picks actually hit. So how do you think those 5 picks are looking so far?
Says this about Poles while praising Pace for DL picks over this time period that still have yet to hit as per above.

Mooney was just a guy with bad QB play and bad coaching but good QB's and good coaching will get the most out of WR's and Mooney has one season proving he can be a #2 or at the very least a #3 WR in this league.

I said Trice was hurt but they have plenty of talent on that defense that he won't be missed.

Cousins has been fully cleared so lets see how he does. He was already a non mobile QB.
Claims they have plenty of talent on a defense when most of the players drafted under Pace are unproven and havent hit yet. As per his own words, it is only a talented D if those players hit.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Nice praising Pace for building a hell of a 7-10 team that lost 37-17 to Poles 7-10 Bears.

Sucking Pace off for overpaying Cousins. Drafted Ridder when he could have drafted Purdy. Praising him getting Moore who is injured for the year. Drake London when he could have had Chirs Olave or Wilson. Pitts was not Pace pick and praising 3 draft picks who havent hit one of them gone for year.

Says this about Poles while praising Pace for DL picks over this time period that still have yet to hit as per above.

Claims they have plenty of talent on a defense when most of the players drafted under Pace are unproven and havent hit yet. As per his own words, it is only a talented D if those players hit.
Ryan Pace isn’t the GM. He hasn’t drafted or signed anyone.

Terry Fontenot built the current Falcon roster.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Lets start the clock to find out how long it takes @remydat to figure out that Ryan Pace wasn't even the ass. gm for any of the drafts since he's been there which of course means he's not the final decision maker.....
giphy.webp

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Tell that to who? SMDH

You're doing really well on here today.

Maybe take a minute and try to get me and Pace out of your head and get back to us. Haha

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lets start the clock to find out how long it takes @remydat to figure out that Ryan Pace wasn't even the ass. gm for any of the drafts since he's been there which of course means he's not the final decision maker.....
giphy.webp
What a dumbass.

It's only @remydat talking about Pace (again) but he sure has built a hell of a team in Atlanta.

If he wasnt even the Assistant GM then why were you trying to give him credit. You said he has built a hell of a team in Atlanta.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So Poles didnt make the Judon trade because he wouldnt accept extension. Tracks with the fact he hasnt signed an extension with Falcons.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Allen looked much better in the joint practice that he did in the game.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Watching Hard Knocks interesting to see Flus reviewing Williams film with him. So much for the idea a defensive coach has nothing to teach a QB.
I think he got the message when he they were contemplating on keeping him or not this last offseason. They decided to stick with him and give him Caleb Williams. Now he knows he has to be a head coach, and a good one at that. Not just a DC. He needs to be involoved in all aspects of the offense, defense, and special teams. And challenges. Can’t forget challenges…

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think he got the message when he they were contemplating on keeping him or not this last offseason. They decided to stick with him and give him Caleb Williams. Now he knows he has to be a head coach, and a good one at that. Not just a DC. He needs to be involoved in all aspects of the offense, defense, and special teams. And challenges. Can’t forget challenges…
He said when he was hired he would attend offensive meetings and give QBs his perspective so this isnt new.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What a dumbass.

If he wasnt even the Assistant GM then why were you trying to give him credit. You said he has built a hell of a team in Atlanta.
Because i was replying to someone else who was talking about what he's built. Now you????

Please go away now.