***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

msadows

Liked Posts:
It's not terribly realistic to expect him to be awesome from day 1. From around game 8 or 9 on though I would expect to see a big improvement.

Fuck that, bears gave him a top 5 NFL offense, if he looks like bryce young early we drafted the wrong guy

Thats not saying Idont expect struggles, but he better show in game 1 why he was a "generational prospect"

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's not terribly realistic to expect him to be awesome from day 1. From around game 8 or 9 on though I would expect to see a big improvement.

Dan W tweeting stuff like that is pretty good to hear. He is usually pretty fair and caught a ton of shit for his negative comments about Fields over the years.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Game 1 eh?

Why not 1st drive?

Sure, I expect him to show why he was the most hyped prospect since andrew luck from his first game.

He's got more talent than any first round qb ever. No excuses. Expectations should be sky high.

Now im not expecting him to be pat mahomes, but we shouldnt be scratching our heads after the first game wondering why they drafted the kid.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sure, I expect him to show why he was the most hyped prospect since andrew luck from his first game.

He's got more talent than any first round qb ever. No excuses. Expectations should be sky high.

Now im not expecting him to be pat mahomes, but we shouldnt be scratching our heads after the first game wondering why they drafted the kid.
This. If he's not looking good in his first game the Bears should lose a ton of fans.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

That’s a bold statement. I’m as excited as anyone but I wouldn’t say that.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Fuck that, bears gave him a top 5 NFL offense, if he looks like bryce young early we drafted the wrong guy

Thats not saying Idont expect struggles, but he better show in game 1 why he was a "generational prospect"

I got curious, so here are the 1st game stats of the previous 3 'generational' QB's: Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, and Trevor Lawrence:

Peyton Manning:
1721666105735.png

Andrew Luck:
1721666063579.png

Trevor Lawrence:
1721666142164.png

So, I assume you are looking for 300+ yards passing, at least 1 TD, 3 INTs, and well under 60% completion percentage. And maybe a fumble thrown in for good measure.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@HeHateMe is killing it with this training camp coverage. Hope you received the $19.20 donation in honor of how long the BAERS have been around! Keep up the great work, it really helped keep me informed when I was out of Vegas for the last week!
Just checked my cashapp, tysm!!! Happy to help.