***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

msadows

Liked Posts:
I got curious, so here are the 1st game stats of the previous 3 'generational' QB's: Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, and Trevor Lawrence:

Peyton Manning:
View attachment 39435

Andrew Luck:
View attachment 39434

Trevor Lawrence:
View attachment 39436

So, I assume you are looking for 300+ yards passing, at least 1 TD, 3 INTs, and well under 60% completion percentage. And maybe a fumble thrown in for good measure.

Those guys all went to the worst team in football.

The bears have a top 10 defense and a top 5 offensive skill position group in football.

I'm not putting numbers down but he should have flashes from day 1. Guys should be open all over the field. That wasnt the situation for any of those other guys

msadows

Liked Posts:
That’s a bold statement. I’m as excited as anyone but I wouldn’t say that.
who had more?

You could say cullpepper when he went to the vikings but he didnt even play year 1.

Certainly its the most talent for a top 10 qb.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Those guys all went to the worst team in football.

The bears have a top 10 defense and a top 5 offensive skill position group in football.

I'm not putting numbers down but he should have flashes from day 1. Guys should be open all over the field. That wasnt the situation for any of those other guys

That Colts team made the playoffs that year. Luck was throwing to Reggie Wayne and TY Hilton and others.

Anyway, back to Bears training camp info.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
who had more?

You could say cullpepper when he went to the vikings but he didnt even play year 1.

You said:

He's got more talent than any first round qb ever

Are you talking about he’s surrounded by more talent?

Because that’s different and I would probably agree.

DaBears3434

Liked Posts:
who had more?

Your wording was a little confusing. I think you meant to say he has the most talent around him, but it sounded like you were claiming he’s the most talented QB to ever come out of college.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we are going to get our peepee slapped for just posting player names can we post rando coaches throughout the years? Asking for a friend

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts: