***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well its not just media spin. The guy was in commercials before he could legally drink. Some of it's true, that doesnt mean he's a locker room cancer but dude is def Hollywood.

Just the day and age we live in with the NIL deals. Not gonna be any different for other QB's coming up now in big programs

I don’t see why being in commercials makes him “Hollywood”. 🤷‍♂️

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Fuck that, bears gave him a top 5 NFL offense, if he looks like bryce young early we drafted the wrong guy

Thats not saying Idont expect struggles, but he better show in game 1 why he was a "generational prospect"
I was at Andrew Luck’s first regular season pro start. Go look up that stat line.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Fuck that, bears gave him a top 5 NFL offense, if he looks like bryce young early we drafted the wrong guy

Thats not saying Idont expect struggles, but he better show in game 1 why he was a "generational prospect"
I'm talking about moment to moment, snap to snap. I'm sure you'll see plenty of flashes from the jump, just a matter of being able to put it all together on a consistent basis. That's how you win football games and helm a great offense.

Last edited:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was at Andrew Luck’s first regular season pro start. Go look up that stat line.
What the Colts did to Luck (and what the Bengals seem to be doing with JB) is/was criminal. Specifically, throwing him to the wolves with sub-par line play. I really hope the Bears take heed.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
What the Colts did to Luck (and what the Bengals seem to be doing with JB) is/was criminal. Specifically, throwing him to the wolves with sub-par line play. I really hope the Bears take heed.
To be fair, cincy has poured a ton of resources into the OL. It isn't lack of trying with them. Colts mostly ignored OL though

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
no shot, according to the resident football expert on CCS tyrique got worse as the season progressed.

Ohh, dexter is also a bust.
It's funny because I'm more of a clown than a blowhard but I wasn't shy about being high on both Stevenson and Gordon early on, and both took big strides towards season end. Hopefully that trend continues