***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Are you going to keep pointing it out until someone acknowledges you pointing out the obvious? Consider it acknowledged. No CCS article needed.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So you’re saying Caleb has pretty balls?
Well I just saw the one and said it couldn't be prettier so yeah and I also acknowledge that they don't have full pads on and it was a wide open TE.

But it was Kmet and not someone like Bowers so....

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's funny because I'm more of a clown than a blowhard but I wasn't shy about being high on both Stevenson and Gordon early on, and both took big strides towards season end. Hopefully that trend continues
Don't be surprised if Terrell Smith is better than both.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well I just saw the one and said it couldn't be prettier so yeah and I also acknowledge that they don't have full pads on and it was a wide open TE.

But it was Kmet and not someone like Bowers so....

Would you have preferred Bowers over Odunze? Just curious and I don’t remember if I asked you during the draft.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Would you have preferred Bowers over Odunze? Just curious and I don’t remember if I asked you during the draft.
I prefer Odunze but since they are both TEs now I am open to walking that back. Haven't seen Odunze blocking or playing FB like BOWERS.