***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Well I just saw the one and said it couldn't be prettier so yeah and I also acknowledge that they don't have full pads on and it was a wide open TE.

But it was Kmet and not someone like Bowers so....
Haha you think his balls are pretty.

It's okay, we're all swooning over Caleb right now

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Are you going to keep pointing it out until someone acknowledges you pointing out the obvious? Consider it acknowledged. No CCS article needed.
I'll take an article. Even if nobody likes him, he still needs to do things like feed himself and make rent

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Haha you think his balls are pretty.

It's okay, we're all swooning over Caleb right now
But what about his balls off the field? Do you think they'll have a big ego or be diva like? Hmmmmmmmm..............

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I ❤️ you as a brother but will civil war you if I don't get my way, like a brother. I am going to stand on my business while I stand on your face.
I'll see you at the shores of Bubbly Creek (by Marz Brewing). This obsession with Bowers is a bridge too far

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
But what about his balls off the field? Do you think they'll have a big ego or be diva like? Hmmmmmmmm..............
I'll take the ego if he earns it.

Or if he throws 30 touchdowns in one season.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'll see you at the shores of Bubbly Creek (by Marz Brewing). This obsession with Bowers is a bridge too far
Okay I will back down because a non baers TE really isn't worth this level of vitriol I've put on display and am now in a much more reasonable place. I take back calling you evil for disagreeing with me about TEs. I think maybe I was just feeling unheard, unsexed and overall marginalized. Maybe we could just have a beer or 5 together and not have a civil war?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Okay I will back down because a non baers TE really isn't worth this level of vitriol I've put on display and am now in a much more reasonable place. I take back calling you evil for disagreeing with me about TEs. I think maybe I was just feeling unheard, unsexed and overall marginalized. Maybe we could just have a beer or 5 together and not have a civil war?
I appreciate you and want to give you grace so you can be the best version of yourself and live your best life. But the Bowers nonsense has to stop. Period.

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I appreciate you and want to give you grace so you can be the best version of yourself and live your best life. But the Bowers nonsense has to stop. Period.
It'll stop when you post a video of yourself squatting Bowers.

We all know you are the cool cat in your avatar, so you can't fake us out by posting video of someone else

Last edited:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Listen just because I am a commeownist, hate TEs, and kicked Ditka in the huevos of his overpriced Cobb salad at his steakhouse doesn't mean I am not a Bears fan.

I am tempering my expectations until the HoF game at which I am told no starters will play.

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Listen just because I am a commeownist, hate TEs, and kicked Ditka in the huevos of his overpriced Cobb salad at his steakhouse doesn't mean I am not a Bears fan.

I am tempering my expectations until the HoF game at which I am told no starters will play.
kicking Ditka in the jimmies is for the Purrletariat