***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I see what you mean. I will admit that I like having a true center fielder back there, but I think right now, wait and see is the right approach. Thank goodness we got a good vet instead of hoping a rookie pans out. I really don't think there is a DB among the starters that a QB can pick on all game.
Byard will be our next Mike Brown the way he has a tendency to always be around the ball.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Oh this is definitely Bears news because they really need one of these two IMO.
Ngakoue kind of sucks but is still an upgrade for the bears. I prefer ogbah simply because of his length for disturbing passing lanes and batting passes.

Carl lawson is another name to keep an eye on. He's been injured and fell out of favor with the NYJ but he's probably a better all around player than ngakoue if given the opportunity

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
What does your estranged son @DanielCCSBears think about that?
My best guess is that he has a series of conflicting opinions without observing or crediting the conflict.

Or maybe he likes Mike Brown and never brings it up. I don't know. He hardly mentions anything he likes, and seldom shares a positive opinion, so that's just as likely a scenario as any.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Didn't the Bears opt out of signing him?

I think it was just Connor waiting until he was healthy to seriously consider signing with anyone. Probably hoping to get a slightly better deal if he can sign when healthy.