***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

DaBears3434

Liked Posts:
The Chris Jones and Gervon Dexter comparison was primarily from last year, and then he played.
How did Chris Jones’ rookie year compare to Dexter’s? I’m not asking to prove a point. I’m genuinely curious, because I have no clue how Jones was as a rookie.

Washington

Liked Posts:
If Tyler Scott breaks out and the big 3 are as advertised, this offense could be stupid good.

It will all come down to the play of the OL and I am not a fan of it. I see them as being average to below average. It will surely impact CW's play as well.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Dexter needs to work more on his marathon running. He was strong and fast on the previous tweet where he tackled the RB but was slow off the snap and had no energy on the above tweet.
That throw was so beautiful that Scott could have been in a cast and the ball would have fallen right into his hands.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
  1. Montez Sweat (98) vs Aviante Collins (74)
  2. Gervon Dexter (99) vs Jerome Carvin (63)
  3. Zach Pickens (96) vs Teven Jenkins (76)
  4. Michael Dwumfour (78) vs Matt Pryor (79)
  5. Dashaun Mallory (69 vs Jerome Carvin (63)
  6. Khalid Kareem (52) vs Ja'Tyre Carter (69)
  7. Austin Booker (94) vs Jake Curhan (73) (Booker eats dirt)
  8. Khalid Kareem (52) vs Ja'Tyre Carter (69)
  9. Jacob Martin (55) vs Larry Borom (75) (this Martin dude looks legit - unfortunately left with a knee injury)

Last edited: