***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
A screenshot from when some other ass hat needed my attention and tagged me in a thread I wasn't even talking in.
ahhh shit, that hangover comes back to haunt me.....
Oh-No-Facepalm.gif

Why are you still fucking crying???
another 15 pages later on.. and you're still bitching about some shit you took bait on???????
That's your fucking fault.
Let me hit you with some fucking knowledge man... your avatar is Marcus Aurelius ..A stoic philosopher, the fucking guy practiced eudemonia. Which makes MARCUS a far cry from being like "hey! look at me!!! i got haters!!!" ........ you took Aurelius quote in your avatar as a fucking misconception!! You sure, you ain't look at life the wrong way??? you saw a quote that you thought was meant for haters and misfired, cause you sure as fuck don't provide any happiness in your posts.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
CCS took away the possibility of negs.

How is anyone supposed to show a dislike if all avenues of doing it are being taken away?

If the Mods would have thread bans for the major thread derailers, it might make for a more peaceful environment, at least, in the major threads.

At the moment, with no more negs, stopping personal attacks and no thread bans, it is getting to the point of us losing our inalienable right to the freedom of speech.
So what you're saying is you can't act like an adult and avoid personal attacks when I post something to don't like.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Let me hit you with some fucking knowledge man... your avatar is Marcus Aurelius ..A stoic philosopher, the fucking guy practiced eudemonia. Which makes MARCUS a far cry from being like "hey! look at me!!! i got haters!!!
I just want to give you a shoutout and a :love: here - way to go for being a reader. Far, far more people need to regularly pick up a thoughtful book.

That is all; Go Bears!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
By "feel left out" do you mean that my life doesn't revolve around verbal sparring on CCS all day? If you weren't such a massive prick all the time maybe people wouldn't take shots at you all the time.

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.
source.gif

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So what you're saying is you can't act like an adult and avoid personal attacks when I post something to don't like.
that's the last one. let it all go by, it's gonna happen here and there... BE COOL, let it slide.
ufb21uzr21h339e0cvpx4&ep=v1_videos_search&rid=200w.gif

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
I dont. Nor do most ppl. They just say what theyve been told. Facts generally given to them by a system that lies about everything. One that also use to say we were the center of the universe... Oh and IIRC... some countries still professed the world to be flat until the 1950-60s

If our galaxy and planet were moving @ x amount of speed in an ever expanding universe, it may appear flat to a stationary observer. It also just may be flat, right?

Whats the script say @zabavka ?

Edit.

Every time im in a plane looking down....its flat in every direction mang.
All I know is I don't know, all I know is that I don't know nothing - Operation Ivy

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Hey look you found a GIF from Justin Fields' MVP season.
I’ve tried talking football with you. I asked you several times about you suggesting Stevenson faded down the stretch last season. All I received in response - crickets.

So do you think he faded down the stretch or not?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yeah I'm the massive prick. Not the guys who follow me from thread to thread to thread bringing up shit from 14 years ago.

I'm the asshole not the guy necroing posts from 14 years ago. I'm the asshole not the guys with the Discord channel to mock posters. I get you're all friends because you agree on everything and only want to hear one side of the discussion but you should really give up your moderator title because you've turned into the most biased mod on the board since Justin Fields failure.
You know there is more than one asshole in the world, right? And pricks and assholes attract, just ask @Black Rainbow

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
By taking away the thumbsdown (nnegg) now everyone responds negatively in the thread, and draws this whole thing out. It's had the opposite affect.

Honestly, the vast majority here are in a good mood and positive about the upcoming season, and one asshole drags this place down with his constant bitching.

msadows

Liked Posts:
By taking away the thumbsdown (nnegg) now everyone responds negatively in the thread, and draws this whole thing out. It's had the opposite affect.

Honestly, the vast majority here are in a good mood and positive about the upcoming season, and one asshole drags this place down with his constant bitching.

Yea, instead of just disliking daniel I have to hit reply and tell him he's been huffing school bus exhaust fumes again.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
IF you understood anything about Marcus Aurelius, then you should know this mofo is talking to your ass @DanielCCSBears

beta&t=v-NL0K7MATtxiIAFE6hRAYJVLkaxh4pshuEikUXPjUM.jpg

I'ma check myself out of this convo with this drop so CCS can get back to FOOTBALL.

main-qimg-62789009c827e6292b25c7eca758303e-lq.jpg

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I dont. Nor do most ppl. They just say what theyve been told. Facts generally given to them by a system that lies about everything. One that also use to say we were the center of the universe... Oh and IIRC... some countries still professed the world to be flat until the 1950-60s

If our galaxy and planet were moving @ x amount of speed in an ever expanding universe, it may appear flat to a stationary observer. It also just may be flat, right?

Whats the script say @zabavka ?

Edit.

Every time im in a plane looking down....its flat in every direction mang.
Unless you are an investigative reporter/astronomer/biochemist/... researching every known thing you are just saying what you are told. Or maybe just what you are programmed to say in the matrix.

If we are moving at 447,000mph around the center of the Milky Way galaxy why don't a feel a breeze? #amirite