***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
By taking away the thumbsdown (nnegg) now everyone responds negatively in the thread, and draws this whole thing out. It's had the opposite affect.

Honestly, the vast majority here are in a good mood and positive about the upcoming season, and one asshole drags this place down with his constant bitching.
So you can't be a grownup and just ignore something you don't agree with? Y'all are doing a great job of calling yourselves out.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

msadows

Liked Posts:
The ball was underthrown and a bit inside. Allen had Johnson beat
if anything it looks like jaylon had a better chance to catch that ball.

Still, KA has some great footwork. Why its the #1 trait teams should be looking for in a top WR prospect, not speed(@Black Rainbow). If you have great route running you will be a dependable player and have a long NFL career.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

And he continues to impress. So we'll see.
Credit where it is due; this is solid late July content about a player I want to hear about.

Eric Washington is new to the staff. Do you have anything on his important stops on his way to Bears DC?

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Credit where it is due; this is solid late July content about a player I want to hear about.

Eric Washington is new to the staff. Do you have anything on his important stops on his way to Bears DC?
He's been a fantastic defensive line coach throughout his career and this is his second stint in Chicago. Buffalo promoted him to assistant head coach last year and overall he's a clear upgrade over Williams. If Dexter takes a huge step it will be Washington who set him on that path.

Obviously Eberflus will call plays on defense but Washington will have a hand in the game plan and it's good that way.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
the highlight this week will be the Enshrinement, Which I cant go to in person (get them onions ready brodies...😭 Mongo's piece is gonna be fucking rough), but before all that OUR dose of Reality kicks the fuck in...we get to see our guys in uniform, Caleb, Rome And Allen in Navy or White.
So yall got 3 days to go fuck yourselves up and report back to CCS on the 1st.

I can’t watch the Mongo stuff. As a kid he was always one of my favorite players. And seeing him now….. just not how I want to remember him. Extremely happy for him and his family that he made it in though.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The ball was underthrown and a bit inside. Allen had Johnson beat
Maybe a little under thrown as he did have to slow down a tad. Not by much though. To his credit it was great ball adjustment, but obviously the drop was unfortunate (that's the hardest ball to catch). I'm sure he was upset with himself for dropping that. That might have been a TD in a game, and considering how hard red-zone points have been to come by, it would have been welcome. Honestly it seems that Trestman was the only recent Bears OC who knew how to reliably score in the red zone.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Why read an article from a guy who hasn’t actually gone to TC? Giving energy to a fraud. Shame on you!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I can’t watch the Mongo stuff. As a kid he was always one of my favorite players. And seeing him now….. just not how I want to remember him. Extremely happy for him and his family that he made it in though.
Sometimes I like to think I had a hand in getting people to notice that Steve McMichael deserves to be in the Hall of Fame because I've been pushing this on Twitter for a while because of who he is and what he meant to the Bears and what he accomplished.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Why read an article from a guy who hasn’t actually gone to TC? Giving energy to a fraud. Shame on you!
The article's important material are quotes from the DC and lasted about as long as I needed to have a cigarette.