***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually don't want him to calm down. I want him to carry that confidence into the regular season.
Sure but he's being a bit cocky for a dude that hasn't done much. I'm all for him being a gadget, either on special teams, or a speedy deep threat, but he's never going to be more than WR5 on this team, and most likely target priority #8 or 9.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
How many TDs did he lose out on to the Brotherly Shove?

Kind of sucks if he was a big part of getting to the goal line only to lose out on any chance of a TD.
I think someone estimated it to be around seven TDs with that OL in front of him.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sometimes I like to think I had a hand in getting people to notice that Steve McMichael deserves to be in the Hall of Fame because I've been pushing this on Twitter for a while because of who he is and what he meant to the Bears and what he accomplished.

ahhh yes, with this much engagement idk how anyone but you could be considered the reason why he got into the HOF
1722271401394.png
Your narcissism knows no bounds, which is truly incredible considering what a massive failure you are at every aspect in life.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sometimes I like to think I had a hand in getting people to notice that Steve McMichael deserves to be in the Hall of Fame because I've been pushing this on Twitter for a while because of who he is and what he meant to the Bears and what he accomplished.

This tweet with two likes and one retweet definitely did it. Congratulations on your hard work!

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I hate to say it because he's pretty good when he plays and such a likeable player, but Kyler Gordon gets banged up a lot as well. Ditto Brister, though seemingly not as frequently as Gordon.
On one side, that is worrisome for anyone. However I would stress that our depth showed up well last year.

Some of these guys will be the ones to move on to other teams and start generating comp picks. Love Gordon and I want him around, but the reality is that injuries happen and change that calculus every year.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I hate to say it because he's pretty good when he plays and such a likeable player, but Kyler Gordon gets banged up a lot as well. Ditto Brister, though seemingly not as frequently as Gordon.

Yeah he doesn’t seem like a “second contract” type of guy.