***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
A screenshot from when some other ass hat needed my attention and tagged me in a thread I wasn't even talking in.
I'm the ass hat you are referring to and you again are lying.

The post is linked right here. It's from this very thread, so you were talking in it. You won't link it or tag me because you know you are lying. This is a perfect example of why people think you are such a cunt.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm the ass hat you are referring to and you again are lying.

The post is linked right here. It's from this very thread, so you were talking in it. You won't link it or tag me because you know you are lying. This is a perfect example of why people think you are such a cunt.
Run and shoot is that you?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yea, instead of just disliking daniel I have to hit reply and tell him he's been huffing school bus exhaust fumes again.
So you wouldn't reply to him if you had the dislike emoji? I 100% believe you would do both and if i really cared i could probably go find 100's of his posts that you replied to and disliked.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
In 4 days he'll start a thread calling a 5th round pick a bust because he didnt dominate against scrubs in the HoF game.

In 4 days there will at least be enough football news to drown out his garbage takes.
Austin Booker?

Speaking of, what is the offseason scoop on Austin Booker?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
the highlight this week will be the Enshrinement, Which I cant go to in person (get them onions ready brodies...😭 Mongo's piece is gonna be fucking rough), but before all that OUR dose of Reality kicks the fuck in...we get to see our guys in uniform, Caleb, Rome And Allen in Navy or White.
So yall got 3 days to go fuck yourselves up and report back to CCS on the 1st.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So you wouldn't reply to him if you had the dislike emoji? I 100% believe you would do both and if i really cared i could probably go find 100's of his posts that you replied to and disliked.
that damn emoji worked wonders man. it definitely cuts the time i have to spend spanking his ass.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
I dont. Nor do most ppl. They just say what theyve been told. Facts generally given to them by a system that lies about everything. One that also use to say we were the center of the universe... Oh and IIRC... some countries still professed the world to be flat until the 1950-60s

If our galaxy and planet were moving @ x amount of speed in an ever expanding universe, it may appear flat to a stationary observer. It also just may be flat, right?

Whats the script say @zabavka ?

Edit.

Every time im in a plane looking down....its flat in every direction mang.

I am a pilot, and have been at altitudes where you can clearly see the curvature of the earth. You can consider this conundrum resolved.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
$ 100 a tix for lower bowl (level) for H.o.F GAME, tickets running low now.

$ 200 for on field/ front stage tickets, cheapest is $35.00 for nose bleed seats to see the Enshrinement.

If you got the time and money, you best go.
Mongo, Hester, Peppers, Willis, Andre & Freeney are guys we all watched in our lifetime.

HUGE side note from Pro Football Hall of Fame | Pro Football Hall of Fame

"McMichael and his wife, Misty, received the news in a phone call from his former Bears teammate RICHARD DENT.(Opens in a new window) Those encounters can be seen Saturday, when NFL Network airs a one-hour special beginning at 9 p.m. ET."