*OFFICIAL* Free Agent Tampering begins 12:00pm est today

TL1961

Liked Posts:
So we're going to spend the next two years getting guys to fit "the scheme" again. Ha Ha Ha. Seen this before. Just wait till they sign MVS for 10 a year and tell us what a great fit he is too.
They literally just signed someone to fit the scheme five minutes into free agency.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They literally just signed someone to fit the scheme five minutes into free agency.
That's exactly my point. Every time we switch scheme these coaches need two years to "get the guys they need to ,fit their scheme." It happens every single time.

Rise

Liked Posts:
How does this guy compare to Ogunjobi? Cause he's getting $10 mil per year.

Different type of player. Fat is a run stuffer from what I can tell. Ogun is a disrupter.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
bearsb_logo.gif
Bears sign DT Larry Ogunjobi (3 years, $40.5 million; $26.35 million guaranteed): MILLEN Grade
Ladies and gentlemen, we have our first Millen grade of the offseason! Millens are "F" grades, except they are worse, somehow.

I don't understand this signing. Larry Ogunjobi is not a great player. He recorded seven sacks in 2021, but that was fluky; he notched 2.5 sacks in the prior season. Ogunjobi also tends to get trampled while trying to defend the run. If you were to ask me, "How much money will Ogunjobi get on a 3-year deal?" I would have answered with anywhere between $12 million and $15 million. I don't understand how the Bears determined that Ogunjobi is worth $40.5 million.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That's exactly my point. Every time we switch scheme these coaches need two years to "get the guys they need to ,fit their scheme." It happens every single time.
TL is a huge homer. If it were his way, we all would never complain about anything and be good Bear sheep. Everything is great and every other player and coach and franchise suxxx!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
bearsb_logo.gif
Bears sign DT Larry Ogunjobi (3 years, $40.5 million; $26.35 million guaranteed): MILLEN Grade
Ladies and gentlemen, we have our first Millen grade of the offseason! Millens are "F" grades, except they are worse, somehow.

I don't understand this signing. Larry Ogunjobi is not a great player. He recorded seven sacks in 2021, but that was fluky; he notched 2.5 sacks in the prior season. Ogunjobi also tends to get trampled while trying to defend the run. If you were to ask me, "How much money will Ogunjobi get on a 3-year deal?" I would have answered with anywhere between $12 million and $15 million. I don't understand how the Bears determined that Ogunjobi is worth $40.5 million.
I'm not gonna listen to Millen the loser as a GM but i damn sure hope we didn't hire a couple of guys in Poles and Flus that simply think they're the smartest guys in the room when they're both actually learning the jobs they've been given as they go.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm not gonna listen to Millen the loser as a GM but i damn sure hope we didn't hire a couple of guys in Poles and Flus that simply think they're the smartest guys in the room when they're both actually learning the jobs they've been given as they go.
I don't know what you're getting at here?