***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chargers (Players Only Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
idk buddy. The interception, the overthrow to gabriel and then the fumble all seem to shed a pretty poor light on the 'play runner'

Yeah man that never happens in the nfl. QBs never throw interceptions. Overthrows also never happen.

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Strange bears team. Today we saw where the bears were last year and of course we lost on FGs. Bears are doomed. It was nice to see Trubisky doing way better today though. It was against a struggling team and still we lost.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why do they stop their rally short? They did the same fucking thing in the playoffs, and passed up 30 seconds of opportunity to run 2 more plays and grab 5-10 to 15 yards and just put it on the kicker.

What the fuck is that shit? I understand from 20 or 30 yards...but they keep doing this from over 40 yards out.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't recommend that actually. Nor the Bulls. I'd skip ahead to the 2020 Hawks, or the 2023 Bears.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I hope the defense starts to get mad at the offense!? We had to set a record for most failed attempts to score in the redzone

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Should have hired Frank Reich.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
The team needs an fckng exorcism with holy water enema or a semi load of Sage to cast out the demons, and stupidity from this cursed franchised smh..nothing can surprise a true Bears fan when it comes to futility, stupidity, ineptness and all around idiotic fuckery smh...

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Why can't this organization find sustained success? It's incredibly fucking frustrating to be a Bears' fan. The fanbase deserves better.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Let me guess the press conference...the media gets mad and asks Nagy why he chose to settle for a 41 yrd FG with so much time left...Nagy stubbornly claims he made the right decision and would fo it 100/100 times admitting no wrong

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can't put that kinda pressure on Pineiro. You have a TO and 40+ secs and a decent runnin game today. Just get closer. I understand anything can happen, but if the offense can't keep itself from committing a turnover in this situation, that's on them. Stop coaching scared. Just man the fuck up and call the plays. If Trubs throws an int or someone fumbles, so be it. At least it shows you're trying to win. Nagy has been coaching scared since last season. This whole "aggressive" thing he preaches is bullshit

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
Trubisky leads them down once again to victory and the kicker blows it. I don’t know what Nagy was thinking not trying to pickup some more yards to make the FG a bit closer. The offense was driving and had momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.