***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chargers (Players Only Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
Maybe Mitch shouldn't lead the opposing defense into the Bears redzone multiple times and we wouldn't need anyone to lead them downfield to a victory.

This guy is a fucking cancer. Nagy did his part to lose this for them but Mitch had multiple chances to put a bad team away and once again shit his orange and blue diaper.

Mitch is a loser.

I don’t disagree that more points should’ve been scored in the red zone with all the chances we had today. However facts are facts, when the game was on the line today Trubisky drove them down and put the team in position to win this game. The decision to not try to gain a few more yards to make the FG closer when we still had time on the clock and a TO is what lost this game.

4thand26

Liked Posts:
My dislike for Tru must impede watching the game. I thought Tru was bad for most of the game.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
My dislike for Tru must impede watching the game. I thought Tru was bad for most of the game.

He was. But QB expectations are so low for some Bears' fans that a mediocre performance is something to celebrate.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

HC: Frank Reich

While under Reich’s supervision, Rivers hit the 4,000-yard passing plateau in three-straight seasons for a total of 13,556 yards, marking the third-most passing yards by an NFL quarterback during that span. Also during that span, Rivers threw 92 touchdowns, the fourth-highest total in the NFL, while compiling the third-most completions in the league (1,194) and recording the second-highest completion percentage (67.3).

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I haven't heard from him in a while. Why isn't he answering questions about Trubisky or Nagy and this SHITSHOW of an offense? Or is he still peeking behind doors like Windy's pic?

BEARS

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I remember some thought I was nuts when I said Nagy has done nothing but hold this team back since he was hired. This was after Jordan Howard was shipped away for peanuts. That signified Nagy didn't know how to adapt his scheme to incorporate talent. A sign of a terrible coach.

Well, at least it's obvious to most everyone now that he's a fraud. He has no nuts and he's clueless. It's what you'd expect out of a former real estate agent that rode Andy Reid's coattail, and then last season rode the coattails of a historic defensive performance. He's a moron who doesn't understand the game, and a loser who doesn't have the guts to know how to win. Of course, this incompetent franchise bought Nagy's pitch. He was even able to fool the rest of the NFL for a season and win COTY despite being solely in charge of a 21st-ranked offense. What a lucky man.

Bears are never going to be consistently good until they get new owners who will bring in a GM who isn't an idiot. That looks like never. Until then it's always going to be another 1st round QB bust, overall shit drafting, bad coaching, or all of the above holding the team back.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I don’t remember a time teams give access throughout the season to their gm. Idk what you expect him to tell you “I fucked up I should have not drafted trubisky. But my racist ass thought he was smarter than the two black kids”

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah, he’s been hiding under a pile of cash he stole from this dogshit ownership. Maybe sharing some of it with Ernie Accorsi.

he’s long overdue for a presser.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It’s dez bro he was dropped on his head multiple times as a kid and grown up

We'd have a decent head coach instead of Pace let's hire a guy that called a few games in his career.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
We'd have a decent head coach instead of Pace let's hire a guy that called a few games in his career.

bro you made a nazi reference bringing up a hc candidate from the past........just think about that

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
He doesn’t usually do press conferences during the middle of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.