***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chargers (Players Only Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
What plays work with no qb or o line?

I am not thrilled but what can he call?
The asshole calls 5 running plays, 7 running plays and when the media and fans ask "what gives?" he rushes 38 times??? As if he is shoving that in our faces? He is a god damned fool and he is now second guessing his own bullshit playcalling and making it worse. Fire him tonight.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Trubisky leads them down once again to victory and the kicker blows it. I don’t know what Nagy was thinking not trying to pickup some more yards to make the FG a bit closer. The offense was driving and had momentum.
Maybe Mitch shouldn't lead the opposing defense into the Bears redzone multiple times and we wouldn't need anyone to lead them downfield to a victory.

This guy is a fucking cancer. Nagy did his part to lose this for them but Mitch had multiple chances to put a bad team away and once again shit his orange and blue diaper.

Mitch is a loser.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eddy Pendejo must go. Single handedly lost the game today on a couple of chipshots.

Elliot Fry was the correct guy to be selected out of training camp.

Once again, I am right and #calledit.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO Pendejo missing easy kicks. Loser.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Should have hired Frank Reich.

If the asshole McCaskeys and Phillips has hired Ballard and not Pace, Reich probably would be the Bears coach right now (and Trubisky wouldn't be the QB.).

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Franchise is cursed. You look at how Colts responded to losing Luck and we hired the wrong GM, HC and drafted the wrong QB.

At this point should just fire Nagy, make Pagano interim HC and Helfrich OC.
I agree, at least those kinds of moves would show progress..given all the hype, the 100 celebration comparing THIS team with the 1985 SUPER BOWL CHAMPS that have NEVER been challenged for GREATNESS..Yeah, this shit show and its designers and creators SHOULD get fckng fired and kicked down the road "Like the tomato cans" that they are..as Doug Buffone RIP would say ..

Last edited:

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I don't care about the missed field goal because the Bears were done for the season, anyway. The fact is, Mitch is giving the opponent the ball in the red zone. He hasn't matured at all. He's trash and he's done.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Matt Schaub 450 yards at 108 years old.

Literally get anyone else under center. What in the actual fuck.

Joker85

Liked Posts:
Let me guess the press conference...the media gets mad and asks Nagy why he chose to settle for a 41 yrd FG with so much time left...Nagy stubbornly claims he made the right decision and would fo it 100/100 times admitting no wrong

LOL this is literally what happened on the first question. Nagy is a clown. His post game answers are as predictable as his offensive plays.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't care about the missed field goal because the Bears were done for the season, anyway. The fact is, Mitch is giving the opponent the ball in the red zone. He hasn't matured at all. He's trash and he's done.
Exactly. I've been done playing the w/l result. How is the "franchise QB" playing? It's big picture. It's "can the Bears win a SB with Mitch and/or Nagy?". We've had our answer for a while.

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Exactly. I've been done playing the w/l result. How is the "franchise QB" playing? It's big picture. It's "can the Bears win a SB with Mitch and/or Nagy?". We've had our answer for a while.
At least we get this:

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Matt Schaub 450 yards at 108 years old.

Literally get anyone else under center. What in the actual fuck.
That would mean admitting to a HUGE mistake...Admitting the mistake to give up draft picks and move up to draft Trubisky will be a HUGE test for Pace..If he does not fix this HUGE fck up at his QB pick, plus hiring Nagy, Pace will never be a GM in the NFL again..Nagy should sell appliances or shoes cause he's a hellava salesman and talker, but can't back up the bluster as a HC..or OC..

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I agree, at least those kinds of moves would show progress..given all the hype, the 100 celebration comparing THIS team with the 1985 SUPER BOWL CHAMPS that have NEVER been challenged for GREATNESS..Yeah, this shit show and its designers and creators SHOULD get fckng fired and kicked down the road "Like the tomato cans" that they are..as Doug Buffone RIP would say ..

Any team in this modern era would hang 50 on that bears team.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Well there's the normal rate that it happens to real NFL QBs, then there's the Trubs rate which is like 5x more than any real QB. But sure.
He still has less interceptions in his career than luck had in one year.

Mistakes need to be made so you csn learn.

Doing anything scared is always an easy way to excuse failures and shortcomings.

I couldve done more mentallity

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Do you mean to say "this thing isn't working?"

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
OP, you are not wrong.

Trying to think of a scenario though where you would have to throw yourself off a bridge to save your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.